8

Chino Hills, California
January 7, 2019
3:00 pm
Lyric

"Yes just like that Lyric!" Justin Zo's photographer said taking pictures of Lyric.

"That's my best friend!" Brook yelled making Lyric giggle if she knew one thing she always knew Brook would be there to support her either way

This was a private shoot that none of her family knew about and she wanted to keep it that way.

"Okay and we are done." Justin said taking one last picture before packing up.

"Thank you so much Justin." Lyric squealed happy that she got to do what she wanted not something she was forced.

"Your welcome I will send you them when I touch them up." Justin said leaving out.

"Bro I can not let my brothers know about this especially my crazy dad." Lyric said.

"Lyric if they do so what they can't keep controlling you into something you're not happy doing I know modeling was always your dream." Brook said.

"It's easy for you to say Brook my dad will go nuts just because of a little photo shoot then without his permission I'm done." Lyric said.

Gelo

"Aye y'all heard about Lyric's lil photo shoot with Justin?" Zo asked walking into the kitchen where Gelo was.

"Stop lying Lyric not that bold." Gelo laughed.

"Nah I'm dead serious she called me and asked if Justin could set up a shoot for her." Zo shrugged.

"Damn you told dad yet?" Gelo asked.

"No it's not nothing major." Lonzo said.

"He gone beat her ass once he find out you know that nigga got connections on all of us." Gelo laughed.

"I'm grown, out the house, and with a baby nah he can't tell me what to do." Zo said.

"Basketball is what she needs to focus on taking pictures ain't gone pay ya bills." Gelo shook his head.

"Girl yes bye bitch!" Lyric yelled laughing into the phone as she walked in seeing her brothers look at her weirdly.

"Why y'all looking at me like that?" Lyric asked rolling eyes.

"What are you wearing?" Gelo questioned looking at what she had on.

"Clothes." Lyric smartly answered.

"Lyric don't get punched where was you at?" Gelo continued asking her questions.

"Boy I don't have to tell you where I been you not running nothing." Lyric said smartly crossing her arms.

"Whatever." Gelo said leaving out.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" Lyric asked Zo who wasn't paying her no mind.

"Hello earth to Lonzo." Lyric waved her hand in his face.

"I don't know." Lonzo said.

"Did you tell him?" Lyric questioned starting to get mad.

"No." Zo mumbled.