28

Chino Hills, California
June 1, 2019
4:32 pm
Gelo

"Bitch ass you got 5 minutes to explain how my brother got in jail or this knife going right through your skull." Gelo said aiming the knife at Jaylen's head.

"Aye man chill you ain't got to do that." Jaylen said looking scared as ever.

"Then how did my fucking brother get in jail!" Gelo yelled pushing her.

"I'm sorry it was a mistake I didn't mean to snitch." Jaylen cried.

"Well you better go to the police station and tell them it was a lie or I can kill you right now." Gelo said kicking Jaylen in the stomach.

"I will I swear can you just let me go." Jaylen groaned coughing up blood holding her stomach.

Zo

"Gelo the fuck were you thinking bro!" Zo yelled

"Zo it needed to be done all I did was just scare her dumbass and now Melo will be out." Gelo shrugged.

"She is gonna tell them you tried to kill her then you're gonna be locked up for good and you really won't have a basketball career." Zo shook his head.

"Don't really have a passion for basketball anymore anyways." Gelo mumbled but Zo heard it.

" You talking crazy now." Zo laughed not buying what his brother just said.

"I'm serious after all that shit in China happened I gave up on trying to be in the NBA." Gelo said.

"Man no you can't give up on basketball you know you love it." Zo shook his head refusing to believe it.

Lyric

"Mmm Lyric somebody is going to hear us

"Mmm Lyric somebody is going to hear us." Vee moaned as Lyric kissed down her neck.

" Vee moaned as Lyric kissed down her neck

"Shh." Lyric kept going unbuttoning Vee's jeans fingering her.

"Oh my god." Vee moaned loud dropping her head in Lyric's neck.

"You're so wet baby girl." Lyric mumbled in her ear.

The both of them didn't expect this to happen but Vee always had a crush on Lyric.

"Fuck." Vee gasped as Lyric added a 4th finger in her creaming all over her Lyric's hand.

"You gone cum Vee hm?" Lyric questioned fingering her more harshly listening to Vee's moans and cries.

"Fuck!" Vee yelled reaching her climax as tears fell from her face.

"Now let's hurry and get back to class." Lyric said helping Vee clean up her mess.

Vee held Lyric's face giving her a wet kiss on the lips, "Your lips are so kissable." Vee smiled.

"Thank you but you do know we're just friends right." Lyric said.

"Uh yeah.. of course." Vee said trying to hide the saddens in her voice.

"Okay just making sure."