9

Chino Hills, California
January 11, 2019
7:00 pm
LaVar

"Dad look at this." Gelo said showing LaVar the pictures from Lyric's photo shoot.

"What the hell this!" LaVar yelled snatching the phone.

"She did this behind your back." Melo chimed in.

"Why is her legs all out! We shutting this shit down today!" LaVar yelled.

"Oh shit." Gelo mumbled.

"Lyric come down here!" LaVar yelled from downstairs causing Lyric to sigh in defeat.

Lyric

"This is bad already." Lyric mumbled to herself making her way down where everybody was.

"The hell is this Lyric!" LaVar yelled shoving his phone in her face her pictures from the photo shoot.

"It was one time oh my god." Lyric rolled her eyes pushing his phone from in front of her face.

"You not doing this modeling shit basketball should be your MAIN priority not taking silly pictures for Instagram!" LaVar screamed this time Lyric was crying.

"This ain't fair." Lyric cried angrily running back upstairs to go to her room.

"Suck them tears up Lyric practice in the morning!" LaVar's voice boomed through the house.

"Honey don't you think that was a little harsh." Tina said.

"No! Her legs are out for everybody to see she knows I'm strict on that so I don't know why she tried to play me." LaVar shook his head.

"She's the only girl we have to let her have some fun once in a while." Tina said rubbing his back.

"It doesn't matter Tina she could have at least asked but no she didn't." LaVar said.

"Like you were going to say yes." Tina laughed.

"I just don't want her to get hurt this world is crazy and dangerous." LaVar said.

"Sweetie I think you should give her a chance this is something she really likes." Tina said.

"Well when she's moved out and grown then she can do whatever but until then she will be playing basketball." LaVar shrugged.

Tina rolled her eyes at her husband's stubbornness.

Lyric

"So he found out?" Brook asked.

"Yep and I don't know how." Lyric sighed.

"Lonzo was the only one that knew about it." Brook said.

"Fuck him he's probably still mad when I popped off on his baby mama." Lyric said.

"That's fucked up." Brook said.

"I don't trust Melo or Gelo he probably told them too." Lyric said.

"Confront them." Brook said.

"Oh I will."