25

Chino Hills, California
May 7, 2019
7:20 pm
Lyric

Chino Hills, CaliforniaMay 7, 20197:20 pmLyric

"Lyric what's wrong." Brook said rubbing her back as she had threw up for the second time.

"I'm scared." Lyric mumbled.

"Of what? Jaylen?." Brook questioned.

"She's been threatening me for the past couple days and she set me a picture of this." Lyric said handing Brook the phone who looked disgusted.

It was a picture of Jaylen with blood all over her mouth with a knife.

"Lyric press charges on this hoe she's crazy." Brook said.

"Brook she will find out and kill me." Lyric stated.

"You can't worry about that you need to before it's too late." Brook said.

"I fear for my life." Lyric cried.

"She deserves to be behind bars you can't keep letting her do this to you." Brook said.

"You're right"

Melo

"LaMelo Ball says he wants to be the 2020 NBA  draft first pick but he has some competition-

"Turn that shit off Melo they don't like us." LaVar said.

"Huh?" Melo questioned raising his brows.

"ESPN banned me from all shows." LaVar said.

"What you do?" Melo asked already knowing his dad probably said something stupid.

"Nothing Molly sensitive ass thought I was being inappropriate with her." LaVar said.

"You gotta chill sometimes." Melo laughed.

"So you really want to go overseas again?" LaVar asked.

"Yup they have good conditioning and can train me well so I'll be ready for the draft." Melo said.

"Aight now don't start fighting on the court go handle your business for this draft." LaVar said.

Zo

"You ready for this season?" Josh Hart asked.

"More than ready gonna prove everybody wrong." Zo nodded.

"We got a nice team gonna be a problem for sure." Josh said.

(Brook) 👆🏾

(Brook) 👆🏾