14

Chino Hills, California
February 11, 2019
7:30 am
Lyric

Lyric slept peacefully until jumping out of her sleep remembering last night with Jaylen.

"Fuck my life." Lyric mumbled to herself staring at Jaylen replaying everything from last night.

"Hey." Jaylen mumbled tiredly smiling at Lyric who was not happy as she started to cry.

"Baby what's wrong." Jaylen said moving closer to her to comfort her.

"You took my virginity that's what's wrong! I'm not even gay!" Lyric cried pushing her off her.

"What! We both wanted this so don't try and flip this all on me like I just raped you!" Jaylen yelled.

"I'm not gay. This is gross." Lyric said.

"Lyric... I'm just going to leave before I seriously say something I will regret." Jaylen said sadly getting up to change.

"So you're gonna out me because we had sex?" Lyric questioned rolling her eyes.

"Damn right." Jaylen nodded leaving out her room.

"Fuck."

Tina

Tina went up to Lyric's room to laundry noticing the room smelled like a familiar smell she came across many times.

"Lyric honey do you not notice this smell in here?" Tina asked her daughter with a curious look on her face.

"U- Um no." Lyric cursed at herself for stuttering.

"Really? Because I could have sworn I seen a young woman leave out my front door this morning." Tina said. Lyric was busted mother's always knew when their child did something they weren't supposed to it just naturally came with being a parent.

"What are you talking about?" Lyric played along hoping her mother would not notice she was having sex let alone in her house.

"Lyric don't play dumb with me. I know all the little tricks you're trying to play I'm not stupid honey I just wish you would have not done it in my house." Tina said.

"I'm sorry mom please don't tell dad I'm begging you." Lyric said.

"I won't." Tina said.

"Thank you for understanding dad would probably put me out." Lyric laughed.

"Just be careful honey." Tina said

"I will ma I love you." Lyric said.

Lonzo

Liked by dcthedon, jhart and 1,663,028 others zo 💧

zo 💧

melo That boy think he really clean😂🤦🏽‍♂️

kuz Lil drip

1ngram4 Gang

zo @melo 🤫

"Zoey I know you did not just poop all over my shoes bruh." Lonzo groaned seeing that she did.

Zoey smiled at him squealing once he picked her up, What's funny huh?" Zo tickled her kissing her cheek putting her on the changing table.

"Hey niece." Gelo cooed at the baby.

"Man don't have her shitting everywhere cause you know she get hype around you." Zo said referring to last time.

"Dude shut up that's why ya shoes fucked up." Gelo laughed.

Melo

"LaMelo do you think you guys can make a run in the playoffs?" The reporter asked into the mic

"Most definitely, our team is very talented and we got a lot of pieces that can get us over on teams." Melo answered.

"With Lonzo in the NBA and all the hype surrounded does that make it overwhelming for you guys to win the championship?" Another reporter asked.

"Nope. I feel like we better than every team in this conference and I'm going to prove that." Melo said

Who's your favorite POV?