15

Chino Hills, California
February 20, 2019
1:50 pm
Lyric

Lyric was at school her and Jaylen hadn't talked for weeks she was clearly upset at her for the way she went about regretting it have sex or how she made her feel like she raped her.

"Lyric you will be partners with Jaylen." Ms Gills said in front of the class knowing the two liked each other.

"Nah I don't want to be around her." Jaylen said resting her feet on the desk.

"Too bad." Ms Gills said.

"I don't like her." Lyric mumbled being the childish person she was.

"Well then you two will just have to get along now get to working." Ms Gills said sternly stating that she was serious.

"Look you don't talk to me I don't talk to you." Jaylen said standing beside her.

"We have to talk we have a project together." Lyric said deep down she hated she was acting like this with her but she could only blame herself.

"Just like when we had sex you were homophobic." Jaylen raised her voice at her causing students to say stuff like 'Damn Lyric you wrong' 'She a spoiled rich kid' it hurt her more than anything for her to say their business out loud.

"Jay I'm not gay." Lyric said.

"Go to hell bitch." Jaylen said coldly pushing past her as the bell rung for next period.

"Jay please I'm sorry for saying that I wasn't trying to be homophobic I didn't mean it I was just scared please." Lyric cried hugging on to her as her tears soaked her shirt.

"What you said really hurt me Lyric." Jaylen said wrapping her arms around her kissing her cheek.

"I know and I'm sorry again for flipping out on you I thought about all the bad things." Lyric said getting on her tippy toes to kiss her she was very tall standing at 6'6 compared to Lyric's 5'8 frame.

"You good but don't do that shit no more or we fighting." Jaylen said sternly leaning down kissing all over her face.

"I won't daddy." Lyric teased smirking at her.

"Stop before I fuck you up." Jaylen said in her ear licking the side of her face.

Melo

Word on the street Ashley was pregnant she was telling everybody that it was by Melo he wasn't buying it the main reason he broke with her was because she cheated

"I know yo ass didn't nut in that hoe." Will laughed.

"I didn't get her pregnant we ain't fucked in months." Melo said.

"Dawg she saying you did and by the way y'all used to be all on each other I believe it." Isaiah joked.

"Shut yo ass up how you seventeen with two babies." Melo said out loud causing the whole class to laugh.

"LaMelo would you like to go to detention?" Mr.Adams said writing on the board.

"Hell yes this class boring as fuck." Melo said getting snickers from people he was definitely the class clown.

"Take your stuff and get out." Mr Adams said.

Melo got up happily taking his things not before snatching off his teachers toupee as the whole class laughed and recorded him.

"I've had it! Go to the office!" Mr Adams yelled snatching back his fake hair from Melo.

"Bosley nigga headass." Melo laughed leaving the class.

AN: Was Jaylen wrong how she acted towards Lyric?

Melo funny af 😂