indigo

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*indigo✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
indigo
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

the little bell for cafe rung and i watched hoseok and taehyung walk in, hoseok wearing a backpack and his trusty art pad hugged against his chest. i smiled unintentionally to myself as i watched him push his frames up his face, he only wore them on odd days so i was now starting to question if they were even real. hoseok took a seat at one of the tables and taehyung made his way over to me.

"hey tae."

"hello yoongi. the usual please."

i typed in taehyung's espresso and hoseok iced coffee into the cashier before going to make it.

"not at school today?" i questioned as it was a thursday, which eleven times out of ten happens to be a school day.

"me and hoseok decided to skive. we've had enough of those boring lessons for the week. i think we're skipping tomorrow as well."

"rebels."

"you know it."

i handed over the drinks to taehyung, placing a cookie which was wrapped up on top of one of the drinks as taehyung looked at me with a confused face.

"it's on the house."

"thanks yoongi!" he said enthusiastically before i watched him jog over to hoseok and place his drink down next to him and the cookie. i was so caught up in the conversation with taehyung that i didn't even realise that hoseok had set out his notepad, pencils and a light indigo shade of paint on the table.

taehyung took his seat but i couldn't stop wondering what hoseok was painting indigo. what an unusual colour. flowers maybe? stained glass? whatever it was i'm sure it was beautiful.

"yoongi get your ass back here i need help frosting these cupcakes!" i heard jin call from the kitchen, i let out a huge sigh before following the annoying voice of my best friend.

"who's gonna serve the customers?" i asked as i tied an apron around my waist and making my way over to jin who hadn't even started.

"they'll be fine. now what colour frosting?"

"you haven't even made it yet?!"

"well if i had i wouldn't be asking you for your help."

"ugh you're so annoying."

"i know." he sent a flying kiss my way before winking. i rolled my eyes before searching an answer for his question.

"indigo. let's make the frosting indigo."

"that's bold. i like it." he grinned before getting the food colouring out and we began on making the sweet decoration to top the cakes.