19/30

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
"life is a drink and love's a drug."
~ hymn for the weekend.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"ooo hoseok..." jungkook said, scrunching his nose up. i looked at him, raising my eyebrow.

"what is it?" i sipped on my iced coffee before turning back to the painting of yoongi, finally finding the motivation to finish it.

"you seriously need to dye your hair again." i heard him chuckle and i couldn't help but laugh myself. he was right, it certainly did need dying, my dark brown roots beginning to show contrasting against my bright red hair. i swirled my paint brush around in the pot of water as our laughter died down, the bell of the cafe occasionally ringing now and then.

"i know! dye it blue!"

"blue? you think so?"

"i heard someone's dying their hair?" i looked up from my art pad at the sudden voice appearing next to me to see yoongi taking a seat next to me, his apron still tied around his waist. i felt heat spread all over my body as i focused on the painting and nothing else.

"hoseok needs to dye his hair again, his roots are showing." jungkook giggled before drinking his beverage and then setting it back on the table.

"i can do it." yoongi said in a serious tone and i set my brush in the water before speaking.

"i am capable of dying my own hair." i smiled at him, his ocean coloured eyes catching me off guard.

"yeah but i'm so good that i'm basically a hairdresser."

"i don't need it to look good, just alright." i averted my eye sight towards jungkook, giving him a look that screamed for help because i'm not good at letting people down nicely.

"you should totally let yoongi do it!" jungkook cheered, a smile plastered on to his face which i rolled my eyes at before looking back at yoongi who was staring back with a sheepish look taking over his facial features.

"i even have a colour in mind." he muttered under his breath before i finally gave in.

"fine you can dye my hair!" i finally said before picking back up my brush and continuing from where i left off, the spots of blood still visible on the page which sent shudders throughout my whole body.

"i'll be at your apartment after my shift. i promise you won't regret it!" yoongi called as he left the table to serve the costumers forming at the counter, he sounded so sure that i led myself to believe him.