20/30

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
"i feel so far away
you always come my way."
~ lie.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"HOSEOK OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" taehyung and jungkook screamed as i walked into the homely cafe, my face immediately turning red as i sat down at the table they were at. it was quite late so aside from us there were around five other people here. the sun had began to set meaning the lights had been turned on, making the cafe seem more cosy as the smell of coffee and pastries invaded my scent.

"guys oh my god keep it down." i whisper shouted at them, despite barely anyone being in here.

"you look so hot!" taehyung said, earning a smack off jungkook but also an agreement.

"all i did was change my hair colour." i whispered again, taking a sip from the iced coffee that they had bought me.

"yoongi did an amazing job, how did he know this colour would suit you so much?!"

"he hasn't seen it yet..."

"what why?!"

"jimin called him before i had chance to wash the dye out so he had to leave."

"no need to worry, he's coming over now."

"okay... wait WHAT?!" i almost chocked on my coffee from hearing jungkook's words.

"oh my god..." i heard the familiar smooth voice ring through my ears, my head snapping up to stare into his beautiful eyes despite my brain telling me not to.

"oh hey yoongi..." i said sheepishly, not knowing what to do. we gazed into each other eyes long enough for jungkook and taehyung to be suspicious but in the moment i couldn't care less.

without warning he ran his hand through my freshly dyed hair and i closed my eyes at the feeling, completely forgetting who was around us. i opened them back up, instantly being met with yoongi's crystal blue eyes.

he had died my hair blonde with a rose undertone and according to jungkook and taehyung, it really suited me. i was more then happy when i saw the final result but never got to thank yoongi properly.

he finally removed his hand from my hair and chuckled to himself before sitting down at our table being as there was no one left to serve. i stared at the spot where yoongi was standing for a while, processing what just happened before turning back to face jungkook, taehyung and yoongi, the couple staring at me with wide eyes. heat rose in my cheeks and i could tell that i was completely red at this point, yoongi smirking in accomplishment. taehyung cleared his throat before taking a sip from his espresso, jungkook still froze in his space with wide eyes.

"so..." taehyung began.

"so, how is everyone?" yoongi finished the sentence, acting oblivious as to what was going on.

"great. fan fucking tastic." jungkook eventually said, still in shock but trying his best to hide it.

"well i should go clean the kitchen before i close up. wanna head to the beach later? i bought sparklers."

"sure we'll come." taehyung answered for all of us before yoongi got up from his chair and headed towards the kitchen, eventually disappearing.

"what the hell was that?!" taehyung said as soon as yoongi was out of sight, however no trace of annoyance or disappointment was evident in his voice.

"what was what?"

"you was basically purring from his touch don't 'what was what' me."

"i wasn't..."

"yes you was!! even jungkook's shook!" i looked over at him and tae was right, he looked equally as shocked if not more.

"hoseok... i know you cant control how you feel but remember he has a boyfriend and he happens to be my best friend too..." taehyung said as he looked out of the window, managing to see the last bit of sun before it disappeared over the sea.

"it's not like that tae!" i exclaimed before looking down at my drink, the urge to cry growing stronger.

"i don't want to feel like this. i can't help it."

"what do you mean?"

"i don't want a soulmate!" i screamed and i'm pretty sure everyone in the cafe heard including yoongi who was all the way in the kitchen.

"w-what...?" jungkook asked, taehyung staring at me in disbelief. i dropped my head down fully, realising that there is no way I can back track what I had just said.

"you're saying that..."

"yes. that's exactly what i'm saying." i sighed as i traced my finger around the rim of the glass cup, the ice inside almost completely melted.

"i don't know what to do..." i looked back up at them, tears welling in my eyes. i know that i was being stupid and over dramatic because i'm not in the position to be the one to cry, but everything was going too fast that it had become overwhelming and i've just gave up with keeping up.

"well... do you love him?" jungkook asked quietly to make sure no one but us heard.

"no. i don't want to either."

"stop being so stubborn hoseok."

"he loves jimin and i don't want to love anyone so it's fine as it is. nothing needs to change."

"what colour are your eyes?" taehyung asked the burning question that sent a sense of reality coursing all around my body.

"they're violet, his are a light blue."