11/30

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
"call me anxious, call me broke
but i cant lift this on my own."
~ weight in gold.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"hoseok you've waited long enough. if you don't file a police report then i will." taehyung whisper shouted as we were in the cafe and any mention of the police was enough to gain a few listeners. i kept my eyes glued to the painting of yoongi in my art book, blood stains decorating the page which earned a few questions off taehyung but i simply told him i just knocked my paint over. was it mine or yoongi's blood? maybe both?

i haven't gone to school since the bonfire and i don't plan to go any time soon, taehyung was lucky i left the comforts of my own apartment as i haven't seen day light in a while.

"it's been three days tae."

"i know, but you need to do something about it."

"how? i don't know what his name was or where he lives, heck i can't even remember what he looks like. and it's too late to go to the hospital. i've had a shower and chucked away my clothes."

"do you not understand how serious this is?!" his voice was rather loud this time, earning a few glares off customers and jin who was working behind the counter.

"of course i do taehyung." i said as calmly as i could, gripping the paint brush in my hand so hard that i was sure it was going to snap.

"i'm sorry hoseok. i'm just scared. you didn't deserve that, no one does." he sighed before placing his head in his hands.

"i'm going to the bathroom." i said before getting up and heading to the restrooms, smiling at jin as i walked past.

i walked in there, the first thing i did was turn to face myself in the mirrors. a black eye displayed on my face as well as cuts that i had attempted to stitch up myself with a medical kit, refusing to go to the hospital. i pulled down my scarf, despite it being hot weather i'm still having to wear one. purple and red marks littered my skin making me feel sick just from looking. whenever i did look at myself i felt it happening all over again.

the words of abuse he threw at me, not even knowing anything about me other then my name and what i looked like. the way he looked at me like i was so important, but treated me like i was not even a person and the way his hand clasped over my mouth, making sure no one would hear me.

"hoseok you okay?" i turned to the door to see jin there in his apron, glancing back out at the counter now and then to see if anyone was there.

"yeah i'm okay, thank you." i smiled at him, a genuine one to show him i was grateful that he came to check on me.

"well i have to go serve a costumer now. take care of yourself." he smiled before leaving the bathroom. i washed my hands before following out behind him shortly after.