08/30

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
"i say that i'm going to erase you.
but actually, i still can't let you go."
~ spring day.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"hoseok? HOSEOK?!"

my head began to pound as the sunlight seeped through my eyelids. i forced my eyes open, the first thing my vision processed were the small waves that almost silently crashed on the shore. i felt the sun envelope me in its warmth, like i was receiving a hug.

"HOSEOK!!"

i rolled my eyes at the loud voice that was interrupting my thoughts before i sat up, my head spinning slightly along with my whole body just feeling numb. i heard footsteps getting closer rapidly, i flinched as they came right behind me, but i didn't move to look at who it was. i wanted to. but my body didn't respond.

the person then fell to his knees in front of me, another two crouching down next to me. but i just stared at them blankly.

"hoseok where the fuck have you been?!" jungkook said as he hugged me and cried into my shoulder, i hugged back, still a little dazed.

i watched as namjoon let out a sigh of relief, yoongi rubbing his temples as he did the same. eventually jungkook let go of me, staring me in the eye.

"hoseok... why would you do that?" his voice sounded hurt, but i didn't understand what i did to make him feel this way. i felt broken, empty. yet he was the one crying?

"okay jungkook." namjoon said as he placed his hand on jungkook's shoulder, peeling him off of me.

"you okay?" namjoon asked and his words hurt more then they should've. tears began to race down my cheeks just from the look on his face. he looked distraught. disgusted. or maybe that was just my mind playing tricks on me. it tends to do that a lot. but it felt so real.

then all of a sudden, i was wrapped up not in the warmth of the sun, but the person i least expected it from which made me sob even more. this is not what i want.

a few minutes passed and yoongi eventually let go, looking me in the eyes like jungkook had done, but this time it was different.

"blue." i whispered, he tilted his head to the side slightly, giving me a confused look.

"come on hoseok. let's get you showered and a clean pair of clothes." namjoon said before helping me up, my legs trembling. i looked down at my clothes, seeing that they were ripped, my jacket lost. the smell of all kinds of alcohol and drugs radiating off of me making my stomach twist in pain.