15/30

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
"hold me without a reason,
why am i alone? among the people surrounding me.
~ i need somebody
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"hoseok!" i peeled my eyes away from the waves to search for the owner of the voice, my vision eventually landing on taehyung and jimin who were jogging up to me. when they reached me they took a seat next to me on the soft, warm sand.

"hey." i spoke quietly, a little annoyed that they ruined my time alone. i've barely had time to my self these past few days with every checking up on me, most nights even sleeping at my apartment.

"you shouldn't come to the beach by yourself." taehyung muttered and jimin nodded in agreement. i wanted to question why the blonde was here but i knew that him and tae were best friends and i know he's only trying to show he cares.

"i'm eighteen years old guys, i don't need babysitting."

"at least tell us where you're going. only some of us have your number."

"only you and jungkook have it and no one else needs it." i said sternly before shifting my gaze back to the waves.

taehyung and jungkook have changed the way they are around me, like they are constantly tip toeing, being careful they don't say the wrong thing. as for namjoon and jin, they're just subtly checking on me now and then along with jimin. however yoongi acts like it never happened. like i'm the same person i was before, and i couldn't be more grateful.

"did you have fun and yoongi's last night?"

"how the hell did you know i was there?" i asked taehyung, laughing a little in disbelief.

"jimin told me! he was there too you know."

"i know he was. he's also sitting right next to you if you haven't noticed."

"of course i noticed." taehyung said as he threw his arm around jimin, pulling him closer.

"how's your drawing of yoongi going?"

"absolute shit. i've given up at this point."

"ah come on hoseok. this isn't the boy i know who is always glued to his art pad."

"i've gotten bored."

___

guys!!!

jennifer niven aka the author of 'all the bright places' aka the bEST AND MOST TALENTED AUTHOR THAT ACTUALLY GAVE ME THE INSPIRATION TO WRITE THESE BOOKS LIKED MY TWEET!!!!!!!!!!

look :')))))))

i'm so happy i love all her work so much she's such a good writer you guys need to check her out because most of my work is inspired from her books and she's just amazing :((

also imma promote my twitter whilst we're here, my username is @/hopeworldvevo ,, comment yours or something :)