23/30

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
"you're with somebody i can't be
but i can tell that you're happy."
~ because i had you.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"wake up you lazy shits." i heard taehyung slur as i felt a cold liquid being sprayed on to my face, which i soon picked up was aftershave as soon as the smell hit my nose. i slowly opened my eyes to see taehyung squirting his little bottle of spray that he always carries around because he insists that everyone smells like literal trash, i didn't mind though because i liked the smell of his consistant aftershave. i lifted my head up from the back of the sofa and quickly glanced at the tv realising the movie had finished and that it was two in the morning, everyone but taehyung asleep.

"ahh you dip shit you got it in my eye!" yoongi grunted as he held his face in pain, taehyung only then stopping his actions.

"it smells like alcohol and teenage angst." he muttered before shoving the bottle in his back pocket and going to wake up jungkook. after many minutes of protesting everyone was finally up, some people still continuing drinking despite them already being tipsy.

"now what genius?" jimin said to his best friend who had just woke us all up for no reason at all.

"huh?"

"are you kidding me?" jimin exasperated as he let his head fall into his hands, yoongi chuckling at him before ruffling his hair.

"why did you wake us up tae?" i asked, still not understanding why.

"oh cause you all looked like you were breaking your necks on that sofa, it looked very uncomfortable and i didn't want you to wake up with any discomfort." he smiled and any doubt that we had left our mind, i mean the thought was there?

"so are we all crashing here then? okay? good." yoongi said so quickly that no one even got the chance to answer before he got up off the sofa and vanished into another room.

i stood up before stretching all my limbs out, my neck aching slightly from the awkward position my head was laying in. after a couple of minutes of small talk amongst everyone and namjoon downing the rest of the alcohol in sight whilst insisting that it would go to waste, yoongi finally showed again with what seemed like millions of pillows and blankets in his grasp.

"yay pillow fight!" jimin cheered as he shot up from his seat and nearly falling over in the process.

"no jimin. you're going to sleep that alcohol off, you have school tomorrow." yoongi said sternly as he managed to swoop the pillows away before jimin got a hold of them.

we all helped yoongi lay all the stuff on the floor and sofa, eventually completing the task and everyone just flopping down anywhere, too tired to do anything else. jin had switched the lights off, some muttering a little goodnight before everything plunged into silence, the only thing audible was shallow breathing echoing around the room. i hadn't realised it till now but we was currently in a thunderstorm, the silence in the room making it seem more loud and violent. the rain which crashed onto the window pane matched my abnormally fast heart beat but i didn't mind. i told myself that i was safe and that nobody could hurt me right now because i was surrounded by the six individuals i have learnt to love in such a short time, just not the kind of love that would help however.

i watched the clock go from two to three and eventually four am, the cold making its way into yoongi's flat. i pulled the blanket around me, trying my best to enclose the heat my body was giving off. just as the minute hand hit quarter past four i heard someone stir in their position before eventually standing up, their shadowed figure stretching out and yawning. i quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep, despite due to the lack of light they weren't physically able to see me just as i wasn't able to see them. i squeezed my eyes shut tighter as i heard their light foot steps get closer towards my makeshift bed on the floor. the blanket was lifted off me ever so slightly and all of a sudden i felt them lay down next to me, covering the material over the both of us.