19/30

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
"but lately that shit
ain't been getting me high."
~ pray.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"i bought cupcakes." was the first thing yoongi said as i opened the door, seeing him standing there with a box of cupcakes with the cafes logo on.

"you bought them?"

"well no, i took them." he smiled a little before i chuckled and stepped aside, letting him in to my apartment.

"it smells nice."

"thanks i guess?" i laughed before making my way in, yoongi following after. i sat down on the sofa, crossing my legs and hugging a pillow for reassurance.

"so what colour are you dying my hair?" i asked quietly, nervous to hear his answer. call me dramatic but i'm putting a lot of trust into him, even if it is just a hair colour.

"you'll see." he smirked before setting the cupcakes down on the coffee table.

"what?! you're not even gonna tell me?!"

"nope. now where's your bathroom?" i sighed, feeling defeated, before getting up and guiding yoongi to the bathroom.

"sit in the bathtub." he said bluntly which i laughed at, he must be feeling as nervous as i was. i made my way over to the bath tub before sitting in it and then looking back at him expectingly.

yoongi instructed me to look the other way so i wouldn't see what colour dye he was using on me, i did as i was told whilst he created the foam like dye, sighing every now and then as it ended up staining his hands too. yoongi placed a pair of disposable gloves on his hands before making his way over to me, squirting the dye onto my head without any warning. i stared straight ahead at the array of shampoo bottles and body wash as i felt him begin to massage the dye into my hair.

"so... the other night...?" he spoke lowly as he continued to massage my head, my eyes practically rolling to the back of my skull from the feeling.

"what about it?" the words left my mouth so swiftly that i actually made myself believe that i didn't know what he was on about.

"when you called me."

"hmm." i closed my eyes, his words disappearing as all i felt was his hands on my head.

"did you manage to sleep?"

"hmm."

the faint sound of pattering began on the bathroom window, signalling that it was raining. i sighed to myself before opening my eyes, knowing that if i kept them closed i would eventually fall asleep without a second thought of my safety because i knew for a fact that right now i felt safe.

"you alright?" yoongi chuckled, removing his hands to apply more dye to my hair.

"yeah i'm good."

"how's your art work going?"

"well i've started on it agin, i guess that's good."

"you seem upset about that." i sighed to myself, kind of disappointed at how easy i am to read. or maybe only certain people can read me.

"i'm not." i spoke quickly, like i was trying to convince myself that i wasn't and not yoongi.

"if you say so."

____

hey dudes, i'm sorry this update took some time it's because my wattpad is playing up.

it won't let me load my stories from a readers pov so i cant see how it will look and i cant see your comments and all that.

i can still edit the chapters but i cant see your comments, the only way i can see them is when i get the notification cause my stories won't load :((

does anyone know what i can do? i've logged out and i've deleted the app and reinstalled it but it still won't work.

anyways i think i should tell you what the chapter titles mean being as two people have already guessed it right.

so as stated in the summery, after they make eye contact they have a month to learn to love each other so the '/30' in every chapter is the days they have and the the number before that is the day that they are on.

so for this chapters case they are on the 19th day out of the thirty meaning they have 11 days left.

i hope that's not too confusing, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! it might take a while to answer because i need to try and fix the issue with the app that i'm having but if not you can always comment on my conversation board.

sorry for the long authors note, thank you for reading!