Chapter 3

Lydia and I were sitting in the living room, feasting on the Red velvet cake, watching Friends, when she suddenly jumped up and stood in front of me, a look of worry spread across her face.

"We're leaving for Vidcon tomorrow, and we haven't even packed!" She rushed out, her slight Irish accent thickening. To explain, Lydia had moved down here to London when she was ten. That's when I met her. She's originally from a town near Dublin, and because she'd lived here in London for so long, her accent wasn't as thick, unless she was worked up. Or with her family.

"Shit!" I shouted, standing up. We both rushed to our rooms, getting out our suitcases. I saw her shove tons of band t-shirts and denim shorts in the bag, along with some Vans. I packed similar items. After half an hour of flinging around different items, our bags were ready, and we both collapsed, sighing in relief.

"We're a pair of lunatics!" I looked over at her, laughing, and we both ended up in what seemed to be a never-ending fit of giggles. After we composed ourselves, we went back downstairs, continuing with the Friends marathon.

After a couple more episodes, there was a brisk knock at the door, Lydia stood up to answer it.

A few seconds later, she came back in, all four of the 5SOS boys behind her. They obviously just couldn't get enough of us! Calum and Luke came towards me and introduced themselves.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" I asked after about ten minutes of deep conversation revolving around animals. Crazy, I know!

"Sounds good!" Ashton shot me a heart melting smile that I returned. I picked up Finding Nemo, putting the disc into the player! What can I say, it's my favourite Disney movie! I made popcorn, and we all watched the movie, laughing at different bits. At times, I started to quote it, and Ashton would chuckle from his spot beside me.

The movie finished, and we were all sitting, talking about random things, when Michael piped up.

"So, what are you two doing tomorrow?" He asked curiously, his eyes kept on Lydia the whole time.

"Wow, just can't get enough of us, can you?" She joked, and I saw Michael blushing ever so slightly. Awww!

"We actually have to leave for America tomorrow, for Vidcon!" I explained, and I just managed to catch Ashton's smile falter before he recovered and grinned down at me again.

"Well, we'll just have to see you when you get back then! We have to go now, but we'll see you when you get back!" Ashton chirped, and all of the boys stood up, leaving out the door. Once the door had safely clicked shut, Lydia turned towards me with a massive grin on her face.

"I think a certain Ashton Irwin likes you!" She sung immaturily, laughing as I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Shut up! I could say the same for Michael and you!" I laughed as her face suddenly straightened, a serious expression taking over her face.

"Come on, idiot! We better get to bed, we're meeting the gang early at the airport tomorrow!" I said, referring to the other YouTubers, like Zoe, Dan and Phil. Since we lived not too far from Dan and Phil, we were just going to meet up at there's in the morning and share a taxi to the airport.

~

We were now on the plane, after meeting the boys at their flat, then meeting everyone else at the airport. I had the window seat, with Lydia next to me, and I had my headphones in, ready to sleep during the whole flight. We would be landing in about ten hours, and I continued listening to All Time Low as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~

Sorry for the extremely short update guys, but I just wanted to get another chapter up for you!

What did everyone think of the #upindisstream live stream!?

Please vote, comment and follow me! I follow back!

Thanks for reading! Megan x