Chapter 14

It was the day before we left for America, and Ashton and I were spending it together. I had received some hate from us announcing our relationship, but most of it was nice, saying how cute we were together and stuff, so it wasn't too bad.

I was setting my camera up at the kitchen for my video I was making with him, when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Hello, little lady!" Ashton's Australian accent rang through my ears as he kissed just below it, where there was still a hickey from the other day.

"Hello, Mr All Australian!" I smiled as I wittly changed the title of one of their songs. I turned around in his arms so I was now facing him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Haha, I see what you did there!" He said in his fake American accent, that I sometimes found cute, but most of the time it was kind of annoying.

"Ready to do this video?" I asked chirply, leaving a small kiss to the tip of his cute nose. Yes, I thought his nose was cute, sue me!

"Mhmmm!" He hummed. I positioned us both, before turning the camera on, and began the video.

"Hi guys! I'm back! Sorry I haven't made a video in a couple of weeks, but life has just been so hectic lately!" I started, and Ashton was giggling uncontrollably from beside me.

"What!?" I asked as I turned to him, his laugh causing me to smile.

"Isn't it weird that you're talking to a camera?"

"Not really, it's my job!" He started giggling again, and I rolled my eyes at him. That will be a good one for the bloopers!

"And I'm joined here with my boyfriend, Ashton! He's in the band 5 Seconds Of Summer, so you should go and check them out, if you're not a fan already!"

~

The video continued on, with many antics from Ashton, and before I knew if we were both covered in flour and icing sugar. I had turned of the camera, and the next thing I knew, Ashton's lips collided with my own as he gently pressed me up against the counter. Our lips started to move in sync, as I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip. I obliged, letting our tongues battle it out as I knotted my hands in his brown curls, pulling slightly at the roots and eliciting a moan from his lips.

"Jump" He mumbled, his lips still attached to mine as I did as told, wrapping my legs around his waist and held me by my butt. We continued the heated make-out session as he carried my upstairs. Before we opened my door, he pulled away, looking into my eyes, concern flashing through them.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, and I nodded, latching my lips back onto his before pulling away again to answer him.

"I want you. Now."

"You don't have to tell me twice!" He said, opening the door, and placing me on the bed. He locked the door, and made his way back over to me. I raised my hand to cup his face as I latched his lips back on to mine, and we fell back onto the mattress.

Well, this should be fun!

~

I woke up the next morning to someone's arms wrapped around my waist. Ashton. Memories of what happened last night flashed through my mind, and I smiled to myself as I looked up to his sleeping face.

He looked so peaceful, and childlike, with his jaw relaxed, and his soft lips slightly parted, as the softest of snores escaped them. His eyelids would flutter slightly as he dreamt, and I couldn't help but adore the way his nose would twitch every once in a while.

"Good morning, little lady!" He smiled sleepily as his husky morning voice came from his lips, and his eyes opened slightly. I giggled at the nickname, which he had grown fond of calling me. It was cute, yet I don't think it was cliche.

"Good morning, handsome!" I smiled back, leaving a fleeting kiss on his cheek. I then remembered that my flight left at lunchtime, and that I needed to get ready.

"I'm gonna go for a shower, and get ready. I'll be back soon!" I explained, leaving another peck to his lips before getting up. I couldn't ignore the full ache from my area-that-shall-not-be-named, as I tried my best to get things together. Ashton must have noticed my struggle, as he stood up and made his way over to me.

"You ok?" He asked softly, and I nodded, giving him my best reassuring smile.

"Just a little sore!"

"Well, you did tell me to go faster!" He chuckled, and I jokingly swatted his arm, my face flushing red, as my hands flew up to my cheeks to hide my embarrassment. But, of course, Ashton brought his hands up and pulled them away from my face, staring deep into my eyes.

"Do you regret it?" He asked, concerned. Last night, he kept asking me if I was on with it, since it was my first time, but I was positive.

"No, I never would! Do you?" I asked. It was a question that had been on my mind since last night's events.

Ashton was so hot, and he could have any girl he wanted, yet for some reason, he wanted me. I wouldn't blame him off he regretted being with me.I mean, I'm a six and he's a ten.

"Never! Last night was the best night I have ever had!" He said, and I smiled at his sweetness, but I knew he was just saying that to make me feel better.

"Of course it was! But, I bet I wasn't as good as your other times..." I trailed off, looking down at my feet. Ashton used his index finger to lift my chin up, so those beautiful hazel eyes of his could look into mine.

"No, you were better. Yes, I may have had sex before, but I have never made love. I love you, Isobel. And last night was the best night of my life so far!" He said, before crashing his lips to mine.

~~~~~~~

Quick little update for you!

Thank you all so much for nearly 300 reads, you're all amazing!

THEY DID THE FRICK FRACK!

I'm rubbish at writing smut, plus a couple of my real life friends read this, so it would have been kinda awkward!

If you want to read my Michael book, it's called The Only Reason, and it's on my profile!

Love you all!

Megan x