Chapter 11

Guys, I am so sorry that I haven't written in nearly two weeks! I'm not an Ash girl, so I often get writers block with this book!

So this is an official warning!

This book has slow updates, maybe once every couple of weeks! But I promise I'll bring the standard up, because I know at the moment, it's pretty shit.

Anyway, enjoy Chapter 11, my spiders!

Megan x

~~~~~

Ashton's POV

Isobel had only been gone for a day, but as pathetic and cliche as it was, it felt like years. I had no doubt fallen head over heels for her, and I haven't even known her for more than two weeks.

But, even in that short expanse of time, I've come to realise that I had developed some extremely strong feelings towards her. I knew that we were something that was going to last. I had never felt these feelings towards a girl before, and the unfamiliar thoughts and feelings frightened me. But it was an exhilarating type of fright.

The boys and I were know headed to a management meeting, and I don't even know what it was for. None of us did.

As we arrived at the building where the meeting was being held, I couldn't ignore the sinking feeling in my stomach, as though my body was trying to tell me that something bad was going to happen.

But I pushed the ludicrous thought to the back of my head, as a babbling Calum and quiet Luke led the way to the right office, Michael and I trailing behind.

"You alright, Ash?" Michael asked, concern evident in both his face and voice. I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, just missing Iz, I guess," I replied quietly as we entered the sleek office. There was a sofa big enough for the four of us in front of the desk where Rob, our manager, and his assistant Nicole sat.

"Ahh, boys! You're probably wondering what I've called you all in for!" Rob gave us a massive grin, showing off his surgically white teeth.

"Yeah, kind of!" I spoke up, nervously chuckling to try and reassure myself that everything was going to be fine.

"Well, it seems there is a problem boys!" Rob stated emotionlessly, his fake smile instantly dropping. Shit.

The four of us stayed silent as we waited for him to continue. It was weird. Normally at least one of us would be making noise of some sort.

"It appears that you're losing the limelight boys! The press lap up drama like water deprived dogs. And currently, there has been no drama with you, and that isn't helping!" He hissed callously, and we all just sat there shocked.

"Nicole, let our guest in!" Rob turned to the silent assistant, and she did as asked, opening the other door that led to a different room. In walked a tall, blonde girl. She was wearing what was edging on the boundaries of illegal clothing, or should I say, lack of clothing. Her hair was mousy and thin, and her patchy makeup could probably bring in an aircraft, it was that fluorescent.

"Ashton, this is Stella, your new girlfriend!"

No. No. No. I was gagging at this point, and the shock had me frozen in the spot.

"Hell no!" Michael screeched, standing up.

"I'm afraid that's not your decision, Clifford!" Rob chuckled evilly.

"You can't make me do that! I actually have a girlfriend!" My body finally escaped the shock as I stood up along with Michael, Luke and Calum soon followed our actions.

"Too bad!"

"I'm not doing it. Too bad!" I mimicked him.

"Don't do it then! You'll just lose your contract with us, and you'll be sued for breach of contract and miss code of conduct! Your decision, Irwin!"

Damn. I can't let the boys down. This is their dream. Our dream, and I can't just tear it all down and wreck it. That's selfish, and I wasn't prepared to do that to them. I can't. We've worked so hard. I have to do this. Maybe if I explain to Iz, she'll understand and everything will be fine. Yeah, I'll just explain to her before she finds out from some sleazy gossip show.

"Guys, it's the only way..." I trail off, and instantly they are giving me looks of disbelief, and attempting to protest, but Rob again, cuts them off.

"Good, Ashton! Now, I have other meetings to attend to, so you need to leave! Take Stella with you!" He said, and we immediately left the office.

"It will be a pleasure working with you, Ashton!" Stella's scratchy voice said as she clung onto my arm.

"Get off me! Only in front of the cameras, but apart from that, I don't want to have anything to do with you." I hissed venomously as we made our way outside the building.

Of course there was fucking paparazzi already.

~

Isobel's POV

~

We had just arrived at our first stop in the tour, North Scotland. The scenery was beautiful, and there was free WiFi, so there wasn't much to complain about!

Lydia and Tyler had gone off somewhere to go and check out shops or something, and Troye and I were sat in the sofa of the lounge area, mindlessly surfing through channels on the TV.

Troye had the remote, and when he heard Ashton's name being spoken by the presenter, he looked to me and started wiggling his eyebrows. I just giggled, because it was quite funny.

That was until I heard the nature of why Ashton was on the celebrity gossip show.

What I saw absolutely horrified me.

~~~~~~

Sorry, it's short! But that's the way things seem to work with this book! I'll try and work harder on the new update, to make it longer and better for you! But for now, that's all!

Love you lots for reading!

Megan x