Chapter 6

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED FOR YOU.

**********

Hadley's  POV

Nakasandal ako ngayon dito sa upuan ko habang nakikinig ng music sa earphone ko. 

Sabi nga ng iba ay masyado daw akong mayabang, at walang pake sa mundo. Tss! They don't know that I care too much to the people around me especially to my friends.

I care for Lisa, especially when I see her sad and need someone whenever Zaylee is not around. Before, I heard her talking to her dog and saying that she's sad because of some reason. I wanna talk to her that time but I remember— she needs Zaylee, not me.

I especially care for Ash, beacause she's my bestfriend. Yesterday, she was crying because of what people said to her attitude. She's always opening herself to me. I always listened to her because I know that she needs a listener and someone that can lean on.

I care for Astrid, especially when I see her crying for some problem. There are times that I saw Astrid crying while she's in her room. That time, I want to comfort her but I said to myself that maybe she needs some space and she doesn't want anybody to see her crying like a baby.

I care for Eli, especially when I see her tired of studying. Before, I saw her reading a literature book while drinking a coffee in our library. I wanna go inside that time, to say that it was already 12 AM but before I go inside, I already saw her sleeping while she was holding a book and a coffee. I walked inside to get the book that she's holding, then put it to the shelves. Next, I brought her coffee to the kitchen to put it there. Finally, I go to her room to get her pillows and blanket. As I walked to the library, I heard her footsteps going in the second floor. I go back inside her room and put back her pillows and blanket. Before she see me, I already hid at the back of her door. That time, I realized that she was willing to do her best and to make her mother proud.

I also care for Azaria, especially when I see some people that's abusing her kindness. Last year, I saw her studying in our room while our teacher is gone. Back then, Lisa, Zaylee, and Astrid is somewhere else in the school. Eli is in the library. Ash is in the bathroom. While I was just passing through our room, I saw some students forcing Azaria to let them copy her assignment but she refused to them. But later on, Azaria gave up and let them copy her assignment. I want to go inside to stop them from copying someone else assignment but Ash held my hand and she brought me somewhere.

I especially care for Zaylee, because out of all of us, she is the youngest and because she's the youngest we cannot let others harm her. When she's making a favor to me, I always follow it to make her happy. I don't want to see her sad or angry, because we are used to see her happy and crazy.

I always care for them whenever or whatever, because they are my friends. Everytime I discovered a secret of them, I don't tell anyone about it because I don't want to cause a trouble. That's my duty to the six of them. My duty is to take care of them, to make them happy, to love them, to trust them, and to let them have a comfortable life.

Maya-maya pa ay may kumatok na sa pinto ng van, kaya binuksan yun ni Azaria dahil siya ang pinaka malapit sa pinto ng van.

"Ma'am anjan na po sya", tumango na lang kaming lahat kay manong kaya umalis na sya sa tapat ng pinto ng van.

Napalingon naman ako kay Lisa na unang lalabas at nakita ko silang nagkatitigan ni Zaylee habang magkahawak ng kamay na parang pinapalakas ang loob ng isa't-isa. They were always like that. They were always as sweet as a honey.

Nag-ayos na si Lisa ng mukha, buhok at damit nya. She was so beautiful, wearing a school uniform and a jacket. I look into others, and I saw them beautiful too.