Chapter 1

I am 17. my name is Taylor and I have a pretty famous guy as my best friend, his name is Ian Jeffery. His brother is James Charles. I have known Ian sense middle school. The truth is I've always had a crush on him. I just know he would never return my feelings. I was going to meet him at a shoot today. That's right I'm a professional model. I have always been a huge fan of Ian's brother.  my phone dinged. 

[Taylor you ready? We are going to Chipotle after the shoot, then I have a surprise for you.] Ian texted. I smiled to myself.  [yeah I'm heading to the shoot now] I replied he sent a smiley face. I grabbed my bag and jumped into my car. I was wearing jeans and a sweat shirt. My light brown hair is to my waist. I have light brown eyes. I parked my car and walked to the soot my manager was next to me in seconds "OK go to wardrobe the hair and makeup." I nodded and did as I was told. I walked out with a swimsuit cover covering the bikini I wore. make up was quick and I walked to set. Every male I past stopped to stare.  I smiled to myself. I took off the cover to reveal a blue bikini. My hair was curled.  I got on set and did a few shots when Ian walked over with two coffees. He smiled at me and a smirk appeared on his face. "work it girlfriend" he yelled I started laughing then he tried to sing.  "stop your going to kill everything near here." we looked at the pictures they were good. I took the coffee and took  a sip. "let me change and we can go" I said. I changed back into my first outfit. i walked out and we drove to the restaurant.