Chapter 12

I woke up. I looked around my head was pounding.

  I was in the middle of a forest.  I stood up I was in my underwear.

I watched as a small piece of light floated from my necklace to the ground up rose a small creature made of water.

He floated and twirled around me. Slowly a dress made of water appeared on my body. 

"woah" I reached out my hand and he nuzzled it.

"what? who? What is going on?" I said.  "I am Della I am obviously an enchanted water dragon, you are the ruler of the universe also known as mother nature."

" I transported you away from the demon."

"what?! I'm mother nature no way and how in the world is Toby a demon, I got it I'm just hallucinating. I need to find Ian." I started to walk away.

 Della flew in front of me. 

"yes good idea Ill go get the paladin you stay here the forest will protect you." She said this then disappeared leaving a mist.

 I groaned. I  just sat up on a tree.

Ian's POV...

I got some coffee, James decided to tag along. We drove to the  shoot. It was strange Taylor is never late. its been thirty minutes. 

We decided to head back to the apartment assuming she went home. We started getting worried. "where could she be?"

"you don't think someone took her do you?" James said. "I don't know but we need to go to the cops." 

I grabbed my phone about to leave. I heard the sound of waves.

 Then we saw a little water creature. With a flash of light we were no longer in the apartment we were in the clearing of a forest.

I felt a burning sensation on my shoulder.

I looked there were now tribal tattoos. 

my eyes widened as all of my abilities heightened. I felt my eyes flicker cats. 

"what is going on?" I said turning to James who seemed calm

"you are her paladin." "what do you mean whats going on?" "well Della and I here are guides I couldn't tell you guys I'm sorry."

"I will explain Taylor is close we need to get to her before the demon." I nodded at my brothers words still freaked out.

 He proceeded to tell me a prophecy and I became even more determined to save the girl I was in love with.