Chapter 8

We walked into Starbucks. James pushed me forward and told me to order so a mischievous smirk crossed my face as I made eye contact with Ian. He chuckled. "uhh hey sister I'd like 15 pinkity drinkities" James choked. "what why did you do that?" "do what I ordered the drinks like you told me too." I said with a smile. "no why did you get fifteen." he said between laughs. 

"because we got to share I feel bad drinking something in front of other people so we can give them out as we go." we waited for our drinks and i opened a snap chat.

 There was 4 picture of me from afar like they had been following me. It freaked me out but I just forgot about it thinking it was a fan. but then they texted me [I'm watching]  I didn't show anyone thinking it was a joke.  

We walked into a nail salon and I gave a drink to Jeffery.  "so are you ready for your acrylic nails, pink" "um I guess"  i said nervously. He did my nails they felt strange. We stepped into the photo shoot and we handed out all of the drinks. The photographer had me sit on a stool we took a couple pictures. 

James smirked "OK Ian get in the photo" we bot got nervous. "why?" he said. "because it'll be a cute photo." I blushed he walked over with a huff. My heart rushed when we got in the position James put us in. We were facing each other his arms wee around my waist and mine were around his. "OK act like you like each other" oh you have no idea I thought. 

 I looked up at him and smiled. I really want to kiss him. He smiled down at me. Then he started tickling me i was giggling like crazy. He chased me around the room. We were back in front of the  backdrop. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

 I was laughing so hard. I got up right while he was holding me he slowly set me down his eyes glimmered. We started leaning in but then I remembered the others here. "ok well that was fun lets go embarrass me more with singing." i said walking away from Ian and out the door. 

We got an Uber, while in the ride I got more pictures that had been taken of me. [i cant wait until we finally meet.]  Now this person was texting they knew my number. I looked around. I didn't see anyone around.

 It took about five minutes to get to the next location.  We walked in the boys sat on a couch by the keyboard.  I was in the middle of the room in front of a microphone. we started with warm ups. when i finished they were speechless. I giggled. "what was it that bad?" I asked. "no it was amazing  sing a song now"  James insisted.

I sang "Hallelujah" (at the top)   "OK  I cant wait for later because now that I know you can sing it is going to be so much better." James said evilly. "ok thanks for the lesson" I said as we left. 

We got in the Uber. "ok Taylor my stylist is coming to your place with choices for tonight" "choices?" I asked "of course being the celebrity I am I usually have parties to go to on Saturday nights and you have to have the perfect look you usually wear cardigans I know your shy but tonight we are going to show you off." I made a scared smile and gave thumbs up. "great."