Chapter 2

We walked in and ordered and sat outside "so whats your surprise?" I asked. "I'm going to LA to stay with my brother for the summer" "What?! you cant leave me I'll be miserable this summer" he chuckled as I pouted "I know that is why I got permission from your mom so you could come with me." "really?" I asked excitedly. "yes and I have a question" he said he took both of my hands in his. "we have been friends for  a long time and we are perfect together would you maybe consider going to LA with me as my girlfriend?" I felt my stomach flutter. He likes me back. omg he likes me back. I blushed "yes " we leaned forward and kissed gently on the lips. I smiled "wow" I breathed we finished.

We went on a walk through the park. "So you know when we get to My brothers hes probably going to want to make videos with me an maybe even you I mean you are a famous model." "no I'm not " I said playfully punching him" "tell that to the millions of followers on Instagram that you have, anyway I'm sorry if he gets annoying." "annoying I love your brother well not as much as I love you." I said squeezing his hand. "man you are so cute." we stopped and he kissed me on the lips. He pulled me too him and put a hand on my back  and one cupped my face. I smiled as we pulled apart. "So we should go pack" He said I nodded. "I'll pick you up at 8:00 in the morning and we will head to the airport." "OK " he drove me home and left. I packed quickly. I fell asleep as I hit my pillows. 

 I woke up and pot on jeans and a crop top. I left my hair down and put on light makeup. I made some toast and orange juice.  Then I heard the door and in walked Ian. He smiled at me. I immediately knew I had jelly on my face. He grabbed a napkin and wiped my face.  "how am I supposed to take you anywhere?"  "oh really what about you?" I said with a smirk."what about me I don't have anything on my face" "yeah you do right there" I grabbed a spoon and wiped it on his nose. "oops" I said with giggle. He chuckled. Then he wiped some on my nose I laughed. my phone went off showing an alarm to leave. "OK its time to go" I wiped off my face. we left. his parents droves us and we got on our plane and started our trip to LA.