Chapter 17

Ian's POV

My eyes opened. I was on the ground of the restaurant. I was horrified when I realized Taylor wasn't there anymore.

 I scrambled to my feet. My emotions were heightened and anger rushed through me. I looked around, I rushed out of the restaurant. 

I saw my brother standing in front of two roses one white, one black. 

"what happened?" 

"the demons came, they killed the alicorns, and they took Taylor." "no no no this can't be happening. What if he hurts her?"

 "she's strong she'll get through it. but we need to focus on finding her." I nodded at my brothers words. he gasped a little he grabbed onto me. 

"hey hey hey whats wrong? whats happening?" 

He breathed in coming back he looked worried, which made my heart skip a beat. 

"oh god" he said in a hushed tone. 

"what?!" 

"Toby isn't just a demon, and he is taking Taylor to his father" 

"ok who is his father?" "its Lucifer. He's the son of Lucifer. And his name isn't Toby, its Alaric."

 "that's a warriors name, Toby was just a mask."  my eyes were wide. 

"ok how do i find her?" James looked at me. 

"um focus, focus on the feelings you have in the presence of her. Everything you know about her just channel the connection you have with her." 

I breathed in closing my eyes.  I had flashes of moment with her. My heart swelled at the thought of her smile. 

I felt my marks appear and glow. Energy rushed through me, I could feel wind whipping around me. 

I opened my eyes and there was a blue orb. James smiled. 

"you created a tracking sphere. We follow this we find Taylor" I smiled.

"lets go."