Chapter 11

I woke up and put on a cute outfit. 

I crawled onto the bed and kissed Ian's fore head

I crawled onto the bed and kissed Ian's fore head. He stirred awake. He smiled and kissed me. "you leaving already?" He asked pouting. 

"yes but I'll meet you at the shoot" I kissed him on the nose and left. 

I got a text from Toby giving me the spot. I was a little confused when I got there It was an abandoned parking garage. 

I walked around and called Toby he didn't answer. So I called Ian. 

"hey He isn't here and this place is kind of sketchy I'm going to head to the shoot." [OK be safe see you in a bit]

 we hung up and I started walking my phone was put in the inside part of my skirt. 

 I stopped as a van pulled in front of me. The door opened and it was Toby he hopped out with a smile the way he looked at me creeped me out. 

"oh I didn't think you were going to show" I said. "of course I'm here I told you we would see each other." My eyebrow quirked at the quote. "what?"

 I started backing away and he came towards me.  "what are you doing ?" I said nervously.

"I came for you my love." I turned and ran. 

 I Jumped onto a bar and climbed on the side of the garage. I flipped and climbed onto the roof. I ran I stopped at the ledge. 

I looked at the building to the next it was about fifteen feet away and I was 6 stories up. 

I heard Toby coming behind me. I took a chance and jumped I did a roll as I landed. 

I felt an energy buzz through me as he held his hand out. "what the heck."I started floating. I kicked my legs and my arms flailed.

 I floated over the  roof top I was in between the buildings and now I was flipping out. "what is happening please tell me I am having a nightmare."

 "sorry to say but no, and seeing that your so athletic you haven't ever used your magic before so we need to kick start it see you at the bottom."

"what do you mean?" U said just as I started falling. I screamed as I plummeted to the ground. I out my hands in front of me. 

I opened my eyes I was a foot above the ground floating there was ice all around me. "oh my Gosh" "OK nap time."  He flicked his had and I blacked out.