Chapter 3

The plane finally landed. We were walking towards the Uber when he stopped me. He looked at me kind of guilty. "Uhh Taylor do you mind if we wait to tell people that we are dating I don't want my brother to flip out because ever sense I met you he has been picturing us together and I wanted to surprise him and I don't want him so overwhelm you."  I touched his cheek "I think its OK but there is a price" I said with a smirk he wiggled his eyebrows "oh really well I'll definitely pay it" he leaned down and kissed me we pulled away "you know I was thinking money but that is so much better." we got in the car and started to his brothers apartment. But of course we went to the mall first I was in need of food. We soon arrived at James's place.

I got looks as we walked towards the apartment. We were definitely in LA now. There was art everywhere it was awesome. We walked into the apartment it as pretty. It had a lot of natural light I liked it.  I could hear James talking to his camera and immediately knew he was filming a vlog. I looked at Ian and let go of his hand. I could hear James walking around I listened to him.  "hey sisters today we are going to have two special guests number one my brother and the other his childhood friend and our best friend Taylor Bennett the famous model we are going to be making a lot of videos.  It will be fun." He walked into the room. and smiled brightly he had a camera and he turned it too us. "here they are sisters. Taylor hey you looking good today." he hugged me. "you look  great too." and his makeup was seriously on point. "how you doing baby bro?" he said flipping the camera on Ian. He rolled his eyes. "umm we stopped by to say hi but we have to go to Taylor's apartment" "oh yeah I forgot for shoots here my manager has already gotten me an apartment lets go Ian, James you can come with if you want" he smirked."yeah sure" we got our stuff and we got another Uber and headed to the Apartment or you could actually call it a pent house.