Chapter 15

I Was stunned. He disappeared I just changed there was nothing else I really could do.

 I can't deny it this dress is gorgeous.

I looked into the mirror. I touched my necklace. A tear slipped down my cheek. 

I looked at my hands as Ice formed on the mirror in front of me. I watched as it shattered.

 I growled when I felt Toby's presence. He chuckled.

 "Don't worry I think it's cute when you break stuff I myself love breaking stuff."

 I felt fangs in my mouth, my stomach growled as I smelt blood in the air. 

"Your smelling the blood aren't you that's a downer too being immortal you need an intake of blood."

"I got you a little present one of my favorites." I heard a grunt as a boy my age was dragged into the room. 

He was bleeding badly. He was terrified I was horrified. "What did you do to him he hasn't done anything he is innocent."

 "oh c'mon you can't deny that you want a little taste." "let me heal him." He smirked. 

"Ok go ahead I won't stop you." I ran too the boy. I have great self control and healed him. 

Toby growled. I felt light headed. "See you need to kill him I know you have it in you." 

"no" I forced myself away. Toby wasn't happy. He moved his hand I was thrown into a chair stuck. 

I struggled. He grabbed the boy and a knife. 

I watched as he cut the boys next. My fangs came out and my stomach growled again. 

I looked away. In seconds Toby had the boy next too my mouth. He forced my head too his neck. 

I couldn't stop myself as my fangs sunk into his neck my eyes glowed. I drained him. I felt the life drain out of him.

 Tears streamed my face. His body slumped to the floor. Toby smiled and I could move again. 

"Go clean your face and we'll go." I felt like I was going to puke.

 I had just killed someone. I slowly stood up and ran to the bathroom. 

I wiped away the blood like nothing had happened. I walked back out and Toby smiled. "Let's go beautiful. 

My father's waiting and he can't wait to meet you." my head hung. We walked out and too a limo and drove away.

// I know I haven't posted in a while I've been super busy with school and other things, also sorry some of these chapters are short. I'm so appreciative for everyone and I'm so happy that people are enjoying this story thank you!!//