Chapter 10

We walked into the party immediately eyes were on us and the smell of alcohol overwhelmed me. Guys walked up. 

They would smiled at me but I would find a way to leave respectfully. We were there for about an hour we talked to the vlog squad. 

I got myself a drink non alcoholic of course.

I looked at my phone. [I see you My love I cant wait for us to meet]  

I Groaned and put my phone in my purse. I looked up to see some boys looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes and pulled Ian into a corner. 

"Ian when can we leave there are way to many guys hitting on me when all I want to do is be kissing you" He put his arms around my waist.

 "I think that can be arranged." he leaned down and we kissed. My heart dropped as we heard James squeal. We turned wide eyed like deer in headlights.

 He stood there with a camera on us smiling like a crazy person. I looked down. "crap hi James" I said. I looked at Ian he nodded. "OK you caught us we are dating" I said taking Ian's hand.

 "I knew it from the day you guys got here I just needed to prove it. I knew you guys would end up together. Perfect power couple" He said singsong.  I heard Ian's phone ding he looked at it wide Eyed.  

"What Ian what is it?"I asked. He handed me his phone. I read the text he had received.  [Taylor is mine forever and always don't think for a second she is yours.] 

"Taylor who is this?" He asked looking at me. James saw our faces and turned off the camera.  I gave him the phone. 

"I don't know but I've been getting texts and snap chats sense  we arrived." He looked at me. I handed him my phone and he read the texts. 

"why didn't you tell us?" He asked. "I just thought it was a fan." "this is obviously not a fan fans don't send creepy stalker photos" James said. I felt guilty for some reason. 

"ok well lets go talk to the cops we need to talk to someone about it." James said. Before we got to the door Tod and David pulled me onto the stage where a karaoke machine was set up.

A boy jumped up on the stage I recognized him immediately before I could say anything the music started. it was (summer Nights from grease) Everyone pulled out cameras as we sang. 

The song was quickly over I did not want to talk to Toby(the boy). I grabbed I ans hand and walked out. James trailed behind us along with Toby. 

We got to the Uber. When Toby grabbed my arm and turned me around. "What do you want Toby?" I asked with my arms crossed.

 "I just wanted to say I was sorry for what I have done in the past I was stupid and I hope we can be friends?" "who is this Taylor?" Ian said standing beside me protectively. 

"Ian this is my ex boyfriend Toby don't you remember him hes the one who cheated on me and punched you in the head. oh and Toby this Is Ian my boyfriend"  Toby looked guilty and I could see his sincerity. 

"don't worry Toby I forgave you a long time ago and seeing that you had the courage to apologize like this shows that you have changed I'd be happy to be friends." He looked at me with a smile.

 "that's great would you like to go for coffee in the morning." "um sure I have a shoot at 10 at ten so text me where and I'll meet you there you already have my number. I'll see you tomorrow." He left with a nod of his head.

 I turned to see Ian scowling. "I don't trust him" I looked at him with a smile. "are you jealous" I asked with a smirk and placing my hand on his shoulder.

"no" he said with a scoff. "don't worry my heart is for you and only you." James leaned out of the car. "c'mon we need to go home and talk to the cops. Is it OK if I videotape?" I nodded. 

We got in the car and drove to my apartment. We called the cops and explained what had been happening. They said they couldn't do anything and not to worry.

We all went into my room and talked about the situation to the camera I heard something beeping when I was in the bathroom. I looked up and in the corner of my shower was a small spy camera.

 I got up and ripped it out of the wall. I walked out the camera was flipped on me. "what is that?" James asked. "Its a camera I found in my shower." They looked at me shocked. 

I put a finger over my lips signaling to be quiet. I still hear the beeping I turned around and on a lamp that over looked my entire room was a small camera.

I ripped it out. "OK we are calling the cops again and getting my apartment searched." James nodded. "OK can We stay at your place tonight James." Ian asked he nodded. 

We called the cops they came and searched the house they found six more cameras. 

They told us they were going to track the IP address and find out who was getting the footage.

We went to James's apartment. I laid with Ian on the pullout couch and we had a movie running but I fell asleep cuddled up next to him.