Chapter 14

I woke up. I was tied to a bed.

 I had a strange feeling. I was kind of sore, and in a nightgown. I looked around I couldn't feel Ian or my friends. 

I was in a dimmed room. I pulled against the ropes which were actually black vines.

 I focused for a second. 

The vines caught on fire but just grew more. I winced. I looked up as the door opened in walked Toby. My eyebrows furrowed.

 "Fire will only feed them they are vines from Hell." I didn't say anything. "So your not going to speak that's fine"

"sorry about the room we will have a better home later but we have too get you a different disguise,"

"I hated too ruin your beautiful hair but that's the only way we can go in public." I turned my head.

 My hair was in a bob and it was jet black. I was horrified. "Let. me. Go." I growled. 

"Yeah not going to happen love I've waited too long for this."

 "we have already been physically connected but we need to be fully " I was confused until realization hit me.

 I knew what he'd had done to me while i was asleep tears rolled down my cheeks. 

"You pig! I will never love you Ian is coming for me you will never win. In a second his hand was clamped around my neck.

 I was struggling to breathe I stared him in the eyes I could feel his breath. He whispered into my ear. 

"You better watch your mouth wouldn't want to get into trouble don't threaten me I will not hesitate to punish you and next time you will be awake." 

I broke the gaze. He smiled. "good girl" He flicked his  hand and the ropes went away.  He held onto me tightly. 

Now get dressed we have a meeting with my father." I was confused.

 "Lucifer"