Chapter 6

I woke up and changed into a romper with a cardigan. 

I kind of felt like I was being watched.

 I straightened my hair. James told me to not put on makeup so I didn't.

i walked out to the smell of pancakes and bacon.

 Standing there shirtless was Ian cooking and dang he was hot.

 i bit my lip as i walked behind him and wrapped my arms around  his waist. 

 He touched my arms his skin was soft and warm.

 His hair was messy.

we pulled apart as the door swung open with out thinking i grabbed a knife. 

 I found my self staring into James camera he looked terrified.

 "dang Taylor when did you become a ninja?" he said  i set down the knife.

 "i thought you were an intruder we were supposed to meet at your house."  he smiled. 

"i know but i wanted to surprise you i have my picnic basket of makeup so i can get you ready for the day its going to be the makeup i wear everyday." he smirked evilly.

"OK lets do this the video room is down the hall go do as you'd like i'm going to eat food." i said with a smile.

James walked out as Ian put on a shirt a pushed out my lip in a pout. "what do you think he's up to?" "i don't know but i apologize ahead of time."   "thanks for making my favorite." "its my pleasure. " he said with a smile. 

 i ate quickly the food was amazing.  Ian stared at me.

 "what?" i asked. "you got some syrup" he wiped my lip with his thumb i smiled and we started leaning in but pulled apart before James could see. "you ready?""uhh i guess"