Chapter 4

It took five minutes to get to the apartment, and I've got to say it is beautiful. 

James went on and on about how big and beautiful it was I left the boys to go to my room while Ian unpacked with James in his room.

 I had forgotten what it had looked like here.  

I stepped onto the balcony. I caught the flash of the camera. 

I let it go I just figured it was either a fan or paparazzi. 

I went back into my room as the boys walked in.

  "Taylor this apartment is awesome." James gushed. "thanks so what are we doing today James?" I asked. "I'm glad you asked today we are doing Sister Ian's makeup." "brother Ian"he argued. "sister" they went back and forth when I stepped in. 

"sister Ian" he looked at me with a smile and caved. "OK lets get our pinkitie drinkities and get ready" James said excitedly. 

We went to Starbucks got our drinks and went back to James's apartment we waited while he got set up. 

I looked at pictures on my phone.

 I noticed I had missed like 15 calls from a strange number. 

 I left it alone. I smiled at Ian as he sat on the floor crisscross in front of me. 

I ran my fingers through his hair affectionately. 

 He took off the heels I was wearing and started rubbing my feet. I smiled. 

I pulled back quickly as James walked in I don't think he saw.  "so Ian lets do this ten after we can shoot one were you do Taylor's makeup.

 Then Taylor, tomorrow I have a great video idea for us to do. " he smiled mischievously. "OK" I followed them into the other room. I sat in a pink fluffy beanbag chair I fell asleep just as they started filming.