Chapter 2

I woke up and looked at my clock 9:15. I rolled over and looked at my phone. It read "4 new text messages"

To: Bella

From: Kian

Hey it's Kian I was wondering if you wanted to go grab lunch later.

----------------------------------------------

To: Bella

From: Jack

Hey just making sure everything went ok. Text me later.

----------------------------------------------

To: Bella

From: Taylor

Hey miss you call me later <3- Taylor

___________________________

To: Kian

From: Bella

Sure I would love to! Does pizza sound good?

----------------------------------------------

To: Jack

From: Bella

Everything is fine, thanks for asking. I miss you out here.

----------------------------------------------

To: Taylor

From: Bella

Miss you too!!! I will call later.

I roll out of bed and did my morning routine. I walked to my bed room mirror and curled my long brown hair. I looked at my green eyes for a second then started putting on my make up. When I was done with that I picked out my outfit. It consisted of a bright blue shirt, my ripped jean shorts and black converse. I walked to my phone and opened it "1 new text message"

___________________________

To: Bella

From: Kian

Yes that sounds great I will meet you there. After want to go hang out with some friends?

----------------------------------------------

To:Kian

From: Bella

Sure that sounds great see you there.

_________________________________

I got my purse and went down stairs, grabed some fruit and sat on the couch and watched some TV. I ate breakfast and just relaxed. When I was done watching TV I looked at my phone 11:30 , Ugg, I didnt want to be late. I grabed my keys, hopped into the car and left. When I got there Kian was already sitting at a table on his phone. He looked over a me and smiled. He got up and pulled out my chair for me and sat back down.

"Hi Kian" I said

"Hi, I didnt think you would actually show up." He said smiling

"Well, I here." I said

We must have been there for an hour cause we just kept talking and talking. I was having a great time and he looked like he was too. After we were done eating he looked at his phone.

"Wow, its already 3! Want to come and penny board with some friends and me?"

"Sure" I said " Thats sound fun." I said smiling.

We walked behind a surf shop and I see two guys boarding and stop what they are doing.

"Hey Kian" They both say insync.

"Hey guys, this is Bella" he says while I wave.

"Oh so this is the famous Bella" says a guy who the first thing I notice is his green eyes.

"Shut up" said Kian hitting him " this is Connor."

Connor held out his hand and I shook it looking into his eyes. I was always a sucker for green eyes.

Kian looked at Connor and said sternly "Okay guys thats enough." Connor smiled.

"And this is J.C." Kian said

"Hi, Im Bella as you already know." I said smiling

"Ive heard alot about you." He paused "Good things."

I laughed and then they invited me to go skating with them. I took J.C.'s board and did a trick. They were all amazed. I spent they rest of the day hanging out with them. It was starting to get dark and I started to get hungry. Connor suggested that we go to a resturant on the beach. Kian walks to the front seat of the car.

"Shotgun" i hear JC callout.

"Back right." I yell

"Back left." Connor screams. I laughed but Kian gave Connor an evil eye

Connor and i talked most of the way and every once and a while JC would say something, but kian didnt say anything. When we got to the resturant we all sat down. Its was me and Connor on one side and Kian and JC on the other side.

Kians P.O.V

We all sat down at the resturant and Connor sat next to Bella. I was so mad at him right now, he knew i liked her. They looked like they were having fun but i was pissed. How could he do that? I just bared with it till dinner ended and that was when I was going to make my move on her. When dinner was over we started making our way to the car. JC and Connor got into the car but I grabbed Bellas hand and closed the door.

"I had a fun time tonight." i said looking to the ground. I was very nervous.

"Me too." she said with her perfect smile. I liked her so much even though it was my first day knowing her.

She was beauitiful. She looked at me then at my lips and gave me kiss. Its was the best feeling in the world. She looked at me at we both laughed.

"You dont know how long Ive been wanting to do that." I said blushing showing her a banana smile.

"Me too." She said

We both got in our same seats and I drove her home.

Conners P.O.V

We left the resturant and made our way to the car. I liked Bella. She was always smiling and happy. I know Kian told me that he liked her but I dont know what came over me. She was gourgous. I know Kian is very mad at me but right now, I didnt care. I got into the car and buckled my seat belt and realized that Bella didnt get in. I saw Kian and Bella out there alone.

"I had a fun time tonight." i heard Kian say looking to the ground.

"Me too." she said with her perfect smile. I looked away for a second and next thing I know they are kissing. I sat there with my mouth open. A rage of anger came over me and I smashed the window.

"Dude calm down." JC said looking away from his phone.

"Did you just see what they did?" I said looking at him with anger.

"Yeah they kissed, so?"

"So" i said getting cut off by them getting in the car.

The whole way home was silent. Untill we reached Bella's house.

"Bye" i said not making eye contact.

I watched as Kian walked her to the door and they hugged. I glared at them.