Chapter 16

(Hey guys for all of you I promised names in the book please message me and I will get back to you guys)

Nicki's P.OV

I knew Connor still liked that girl Bella, so I decided to make her jealous. I kissed Connor while we were on the couch and played with his hair. I kept looking over at her face to see the same look of disgust.

It was almost time for dinner so I went upstairs and changed then got into the car. we got to the restaurant and I pulled Bella aside.

"What do you want?" she said crossing her arms.

"I want you to stay away from Connor."

"What makes you think I want Connor?" she said while she looked at the ground.

"I see the way you look at him. I know you like him, so it would be great if you just went away." I said looking back at her.

"You can go fuck yourself, I don't need to waste any of my time with you." she said walking away. (Excuse my language)

"I know your little secret. You better stay away if you don't want that getting out." She stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"Secret?" she said looking at the ground playing with her bracelet.

"Yes, secret and you know what I'm talking about."

She turned around and kept walking. I've got her right where I wanted.

Bella's P.O.V

How did she know my secret? Just brush it off, maybe we are talking about two different things. Yeah that's it.

I went inside and calmed myself down before I joined the guys. I sat next to kian and we ordered. Just then Nicki walked in. She kissed Connor then looked at me and smirked. Oh how bad I wanted to punch her. Oh yeah can't though cause of that thing.

(Hey guys of you liked this please comment and vote. Your feedback it valued. Please excuse my language in this it is rated pg-13 so there is going to be some language. Anyway don't forget to message me with any comment or suggestions I will reply and answer back.

~ABBY