Chapter 47

Kians P.O.V

I watched as she walked up to the door, turning back only to look at me. Why do I always do this? I always screw things up. This time I thought she was the one.

I slammed my hands on the steering wheel and brought my hands up to my eyes. She probably hates me forever now.

I wiped my tears from my face and buckled up trying to calm down. "I just need some time to myself. I need to think." I mumbled to myself as a buckled my seat belt and drove to the only place I could think of the calm my nerves.

Bella's P.O.V

I thought about my tuff decision I had to make. Connor was always there to comfort me, he cared for me, he loved me. I didn't feel the same way I feel about kian though.

Kian was my first real love, my first real heartbreak. If my heart still hurts this long after the break up there still has be feelings. And there is. I feel them every night before I go to bed, when I wake up, and when I see him. I miss and and I know he misses me.

I stood up from the couch and grabbed my keys. I can't stay here forever and mope. I need to think more clearly. I need fresh air, different surrounding to help me with my problem.

I walked out the door and started to walk toward the beach. I hadn't been here in so long.

PLEASE READ:::
So sorry I haven't updated in forever. I haven't forgot about you guys. This book will be ending soon, and if I get enough comments maybe I'll make a sequel :)

Comment if you would like to see more.

Thanks guys so much for everything

ABBY