Chapter 13

"So where are we going?" I asked Kian as we were on our way to our date.

"That's a surprise." He said smirking.

I looked out the window and tried to figure out where we were.

"Okay, can you close your eyes?." He said driving into a parking lot.

"Umm, okay." I said closing my eyes and putting my hand over them.

He got out of the car and took my hand. He lead me to a mysterious place and I could hear the ocean.

"Okay, open." I opened my eyes. I was looking at my feet and could see sand. When I looked up I saw the beauitiful sunset across the ocean. They sky was the perfect mixture of orange, pink, and blue. Off to the side there was a table by itself with rose petals on it. Kian lead me to the table and pulled out my chair. I sat down and admired the view.

"Do you like it?" kian said I could tell that he was nervous for my answer.

"Are you kidding?! I love it." I said motioning toward the ocean.

We ate dinner and talked about life and everything going on. I thought it went pretty well.

When we were done with dinner we got up and sat on the beach. He grabbed my hand and I rested my head on his shoulder as we watched the sun set.

"Kian, thank you so much." I said kissing his cheek. "Tonight was perfect."

"Your welcome, I had a very good time." He said squeezing my hand a little tighter.

We got into the car and drove back to my place.

"Want to come inside and watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Yeah, what movie?" he said getting out of the car to come and open my door.

"Umm, how about... Mean girls?"

"YES." He said picking me up and sitting on the couch.

I turned on the movie and looked at him. His eyes were glued to the tv and I could hear him whispering almost every word to it. He was so cute.

"Well someone's seen this movie before." I said laughing.

"Only like 50." he said putting his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder and slowly fell asleep.

(Hey guys, so please tell me if you liked this chapter and vote for it if you did. Remember if you have any comments or feedback it is always welcome. Sorry I didn't get to Connor on this chapter, I decided to put him in the next chapter because I felt like I needed a lot of space to explain his story. Anyway comment/vote/message me. Love ya.

~ABBY