Chapter 14

Connors P.O.V

I woke up with a really bad headache. I grabbed my head closed my eyes. I saw Nicki next to me and and was a bit confused. I went to the bathroom and took an Advil. I went downstairs and got myself some cereal.

"Hey Connor, I have a question." I turned to see JC walking down stairs.

"Yeah" I said looking at my lucky charms.

"Are you and Nicki back together? I saw you post on twitter and Instagram that you were." He said showing me my Instagram picture. I put my hand in my face and sighed.

Kian's P.O.V

I woke up to see that Bella and I were both on the couch. We must have fell asleep. I looked over at Bella saw she was still sleeping. She is so cute. I pushed the hair out of her face and she moved her head on to my chest. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning." she said smiling. Even when she just woke up she looked flawless.

"Good morning" I said kissing her cheek.

"What do you want to do today?" She said looking up into my eyes. Her beautiful hazel eyes killed me, I could look in the all day.

"Want to go hang out with JC, Connor, and Ricky?" I suggested laying my head back.

"Yeah that sounds fun, I haven met Ricky yet."

"Okay let's have some breakfast and then head out."

Bella stood up and got out a pan. I grabbed some pancake mix and a bowl. We started making some chocolate chip pancakes until Bella caught me off guard and threw some flour at me. She smirked as I got a hand full and threw some back. We kept the fight going till there was no more left.

"At least we made some before it was on us." Bella said laughing.

We had flour all over the place, it was all over us. We both went outside and brushed it off. We then ate our pancakes and left for my house.

Bella's P.O.V

Kian and I got in the car and left for his house. I checked my twitter and found a post from Connor.

"Best girl friend ever! I love her so much." It said with a photo of them kissing. My heart sunk, I knew that I was with kian but I couldn't help my feelings for Connor.

I then checked my Instagram. Oh, Connor again. same picture same caption. I felt a tear roll down my face. I whipped it away before kian could see it. Did I have feelings for Connor?

(Hey guys, school is about to start for me and it has been CRAZY. Anyway I hope you liked this chapter and if you did vote and comment any feedback. Please if you read it and liked it vote. I have a bunch of reads but barley any votes so idk if you guys like it or not.

Do you guys like Nicki?

Should Nicki stay Connors girlfriend?

Should Bella do something about it?

Comment what you guys think.

Thank you so much.

~ABBY