Chapter 8

Connors P.O.V

I had a feeling that Kian was with Bella. I knew I shouldn't have been jealous but I couldn't help it. I walked into Kians room and found that he was gone. Yep he was definitely with Bella. I walked into my room and tried to take a nap but all I could think of was her. Her long light brown hair, her sparkling hazel eyes, and her beautiful lips. I was interrupted when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said sitting up from my bed. Great just the person I wanted to see.

Bella's P.O.V

Kian and I arrived at the movie theater. We bought our tickets and went inside. We sat down in our seats and waited for the movie to start.

"So Bella, have you seen this movie yet?" He asked I could tell he was nervous, I thought it was cute.

"No but I heard its very good." We both reached for the arm rest at the same time. Our hands touched and quickly moved back. I turned away and blushed.

"Sorry." He said, it sounded like he started to blush too.

"For what, I liked it." I said looking at him.

He held out his hand I took it. We looked at each other and smiled. I like him a lot, everything about him was perfect, his personality, his looks it was just the right amount of everything. I looked at the movie screen and realized that it had started. Half way though the movie kian pulled his hand away from mine and put him arm around me. I scouted closer to him and put my head on his shoulder.

The movie was over and I got up wiping tears from my eyes. It was so sad. I looked around and saw other girls doing the same. I just laughed and walked out of the theater into the hall.

"Did you like it?" Kian said wrapping his arm around me.

"Yes it was really good. So what are we ~." I said getting cut off by some random lady.

"You too are so cute together. You look like you were made for each other." She said smiling.

I smiled back and looked at Kian. He looked at me and smiled too.

"Thank you." I said "enjoy the rest of your day." She smiled and walked away.

"May your relationship be filled with many happy years." She said turning around.

We both smiled and made our way out of the theater. I thought about what that lady said. I think Kian and I would make a good couple. I was just waiting for him to ask me out on a date. I know we just went to the movies but I mean a real date like to dinner or something. I am such a sucker for romance.

Kian P.O.V

We walked out of the theater and I thought about what that lady said. Technically we weren't a couple yet cause I haven't asked her out. I was earlier but I got nervous and chickened out. It's just her, every time we talk I get butterflies in my stomach and I get all nervous like I can't speak.

We got to the car and I opened the door for her and closed it. While I walked to the other side I was trying to build the courage to ask her when we get to the house. Oh I hope she says yes. I hopped into the other side and we drove to her house. I walked her up to her door and stopped her before she could walk in.

"Umm Bella, I was wondering..." She looked at me with her bright hazel eyes. I got lost in them and forgot what I was about to say.

"Yes..." She said snapping me back to reality.

"I was wondering if you would go out with me?"

(Hey guys if you like this chapter please vote and comment any thing you would like to see happen. You can also message me I will most likely answer. Anyway leave your feedback and I will write the next chapter tomorrow.

~ABBY)