Chapter 20

(Hey guys, sorry but in the pervious chapter I put 24 instead of 19. I guess I was very tired. But anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter)

Bellas P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see the sun in my face. I closed my eyes and laid there for a couple minutes thinking about everything that happened last night hoping it was all a dream. I say back up and realized Connor had left. I got out of bed and saw a note on the door.

"Went to get some coffee. Be back soon.

-Connor ;)"

I smiled as I read the note and went down stairs.

Connors P.O.V

I woke up and looked next to me. I saw Bella next to me. She looked so peaceful and innocent laying there. I decided to go get us some coffee. So I got up and wrote her quick note. I grabbed my phone and hopped in the car.

Before I left I sat in the car and looked at my phone.

1 missed call from kian

2 text from Ricky

1 text from JC

I just ignored them, I didn't feel like talking to anyone right now.

I started to drive to the nearest starbucks and get our drinks. When I got in I saw someone I didn't want to see. I tried to ignore him bit he came right up to me.

"Hey Connor." he said

"Hi kian." I said not making eye contact.

"Do you know why Bella was crying last night?" He said with a concerned face.

"Don't act like you don't know." I said starting to get angry.

"What really." He said

"You kissed that girl. Bella saw the whole thing and she started to cry." I said trying to walk past him but he kept getting in my way.

"She wasn't supposed to see that, she was my ex. She walked up to me and tried to kiss me." he said looking down at the ground.

"Well I'm sorry but I have to go." I said walking past him. He grabbed my shoulder and I turned around.

"Do you know where she is? I really want to talk to her."

"Umm, no I don't." I lied and walked away. Things were going great with Bella and me, I didn't want him to ruin them. I got our drinks and drove to Bella's to find her siting on the couch. I sat down next to her and handed her coffee.

"Thanks." She said and put her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and we just laid there. Could this day get any better?

(Thanks for reading. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Any suggestions or just boredom you can message me anytime.

-ABBY