Chapter 6

"Do you like Kian?" I hear I as I was talking to Connor.

"Ummm," I thought for a moment. I didn't want to hurt Connor but I didn't want to hurt Kian either. "Well, ummm." I said again. I heard the phone go silent and realized my phone died.

I don't know what to think. I like both Kian and Connor, they were both really sweet and funny. I didn't have many friends here sense I just moved, so I decided to Skype Taylor.

I went on my computer and logged onto Skype, the screen went so that I could see my face. I looked away for a second to see if my phone had turned and and I heard.

"Hey Babe what's up!" I heard which made me jump.

"Nothing I have problems."

"You don't have to tell me that." she said with a smirk.

"No really, like boy problems" I said

"Aww talk to me." She said. I love this girl to death.

I told her the whole story and how Kian kissed me in front of Connor and that Connor got mad and called me. She looked at me and thought for a moment.

"Well, do you like anyone of them better?" She asked me.

"I like both of them, but I don't want to choose between them and hurt their feelings."

She looked their puzzled.

"Bella, you are a very pretty girl, and I am your friend. I want to see you end up with somebody nice that deserves you. Tomorrow I want you to be yourself and follow your heart, I know you will make the right choice." She always knew how to make me feel better.

"Thanks Taylor, I glad to have a friend like you." I said.

After that we updated each other on what was going on in our lives. We logged off about an hour later and I went to bed

When I woke up I rolled over and looked at the clock, 9:12. My dad has already left for work. I looked my phone: 1 missed call from Kian, 2 missed calls from Connor and a voice mail. I opened the voice mail and heard.

"Hey it's Connor, I understand if I put you in a bad place last night I shouldn't have asked you that. If you could give me a call back as soon as you can. I would like to talk. Bye.

I felt bad and called him back.

"Hello."

"Hey Connor it's Bella." I said

"Hey Bella, I don't know if you got my message but I'm sorry for last night. I over reacted and shouldn't have gotten mad. I just couldn't stand seeing you kiss Kian. If you don't want to talk to me it's cool I understand, but I would like to maybe grab a bite to eat later." He said. I could tell there was sorrow in his voice and it made me feel bad.

"Yes, I would love to text me later. Bye." I said into the phone and hung up. I ended the call early because I nervous. I was know for after making thing better to mess them up again with one careless sentence.

I walked down stairs and made myself breakfast when I heard a knock on the door.

(Hey guys please give me feedback and if you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it. )

~Abby