Chapter 11

Bella's P.O.V.

Kian and I ordered our food and talked. Every once and a while, there would be silent moments where we would just look at each other then keep talking.

"So, are you looking forward to our date tonight?" Asked kian smirking while he was playing with his straw.

"Yes, where are you taking me?" I asked I was kind of curious where he would take me. I had never really gone on a nice first date before.

"That is a surprise." he said winking at me. I looked down and blushed.

When I looked up our food had arrived and we started to eat. Wow, the food was really good!

When we were done we got up, but right as we were about to walk out the door we saw somebody.

Nicki's P.O.V

Connor walked back to the table and drank some tea.

"Wow! this is really good." he said sipping it again. I smiled feeling satisfied at what I had just did.

We got our food and finished. by now you could tell he was drunk. He walked like he was tipsy and slurred his words.

On our way out of the restaurant we were stopped by this couple.

"Hey Connor." said a girl with long light brown hair and hazel eyes. There was a tall guy behind her with his hand on her shoulder. Oh I remember him, Kian I think.

"Sup bitch." Connor said back. I smiled and just stood there amused at what was going on.

"Excuse me?" said the girl.

"Connor are you okay?" said the kian getting in between them.

"Just fine, just fine. Especially now that my best friend is going out with some slut he just met 2 days ago." he turned away and put his arm around me. "come on babe." He said leading me to the car. I put him in the passenger seat and I decided to drive.

I turned around to see the look on their faces. She looked hurt and sad. The man behind her was comforting her while walking to the car. Great, I thought to myself I did my job.

We got into the car and Connor leaned over and started kissing my cheek.

"I love you." he said, his eyes were half shut, but hey, I said I wanted him back.

We sat in the car and kissed for a minute then drove home.

Kian's P.O.V

We walked out of the restaurant to see Connor with a girl. Wait not just any girl nicki!

"Hey Connor." Bella said looking at Connor. Something seemed a little off about him.

"Sup bitch." Connor said back. WTF okay something is wrong with him.

"Excuse me?" said Bella. Stepping backs second

"Connor are you okay?" I said standing in between Connor and Bella.

"Just fine, just fine. Especially now that my best friend is going out with some slut he just met 2 days ago." Connor turned away and put his arm around Nicki. "Come on babe." He said leading her to the car.

I put my arm around Bella. Then it occurred to me, they're together?!

"It's okay, I'm sure he didn't mean it." I said to Bella. "Something did seem a little off about him."

We walked to the car and drove home. What's wrong with Connor?

(Hey guys, so this was an interesting chapter. Comment what you thought of it and vote if you enjoyed it.

Do you guys like Nicki?

Should Connor be with Nicki or should be fall for Bella?

Comment what you guys think

~ABBY