Chapter 24

Connors P.O.V

I sat on a concrete bench with my head in my hands. How could I do this to her? I loved her, everything was going so well then I had to ruin it.

I looked over at kian and saw him sit on the ground. He looked mad and sad. I put my hands on my head and looked at the ground.

I couldn't stop thinking about Bella. I couldn't imagine how heart broken she was.

Bella's P.O.V

I woke up and found myself in bed. I looked at the time and read 11:53. I looked beside me to find me all by myself. I walked out my door and tip toed down the stairs to find JC on the couch. Aww how sweet.

I gat all of my bags and tried to go home when I heard.

"Bella is everything okay?" I heard someone grumble. I walked back to the living room.

"Yeah I was just going to go home." I said walking back to the door..

"Bella, you can stay." Jc said sitting up from the couch.

"Are you okay with that?" I asked. I didn't want to bother him.

"Yeah, I just don't want you to be alone tonight. You've been through a lot."

"Okay" I said walking back upstairs. I got into the bed and went back to sleep.

( hey guys sorry this is a short chapter. I'm having trouble figuring out where this story is going. If you liked it please comment and vote for this story.

👍

👎

It's okay

Thanks do much for reading.

~ABBY