Chapter 30

Connors P.O.V

I walked out of Bella's doorway and stormed down the drive way. You could sense the anger in every step I took. I violently opened the car door and slipped the key into the slot.

I slammed the door and put the car in reverse. I back out of the drive way and stopped before they house went out of sight.

"Why Bella?" I mumbled as I pulled away losing sight of the house.

I got stuck at almost every red light while I only wanted to be home in bed and think. I finally got home and put the car in park. I walked up to the front door and got out my keys so I could make a run for my room. I slowly opened the door to make sure the coast was clear and walked in.

"Hey Con, I haven't seen you in a while." JC came up behind me and gave me a hug. "Where have you been?"

"Umm I was at Bella's house." I said quietly.

"Are you guys ok now? I knew before she was mad at you and kian before" he said tilting his head.

"Umm we are kind of dating right now." I said which I regretted right after I said that. Every time I get a girlfriend they always make fun of me.

"Oh well good for you guys. But don't tell kian he will be pissed." He walked past me to the kitchen.

I finally ran up the stairs and walked to my room.

"Hey Connor." I turned around to see kian standing in the hallway. "I heard you talking with jc a second ago."

Shit, I'm dead.