Chapter 49

Kian's P.O.V

"I'm sorry Kian, I have to go." She said standing up. I sat there for a second, I lost her go once I cant let her go again.

"Bella!" I yelled I as I rant toward her. She turned around and looked at me. She had tears rolling down her eyes. Her eyes bright red and puffy, showing off her bright green eyes.

I brushed my hands over her face, wiping away the tears. She avoided making eye contact with me, looking at the sand.

I put my hand under her chin, gently pushing her face to look at me.

"I let you get away once, I'm not letting you go again." I said showing a small smile, pulling her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest.

I did the same, but put my head on top of hers. "Bella, I love you." I said putting my arms around her tighter.

She put her hands on my chest, pushing away. I let her go but kept my hands connected with hers.

"Kian, stop making this so hard for me. I'm can't break up with Connor, do you know how sad and broken he will be. I can't do that to him." she said wiping another tear.

It broke my heart to see her so stressed. She looked as if she hadn't slept for days. But still wearing the same clothes as earlier, she looked beautiful.

I looked at her in the eyes,putting my hand on her face, and bringing her closer to me. " I'm not the best, but I promise I will always love you with all my heart." I said pulling her to my chest giving her one last hug.

"Kian please." She said looking at me one more time before she ran to the board walk.

HEY GUYS! Comment if you liked this chapter and please vote. I'm thinking I'm going to end this around the 50th chapter more or less.

Comment any suggestions here for this ending or the sequel.

Love you all you guys are awesome!!!

~ABBY