Chapter 50

Hey guys! Earlier this week there was a video posted on Connors channel about him coming out. Just to let you know I fully support him with anything he does and this does not change how I think of him. But I will not be including this part in the story. I will continue to write the same content as before. Thank you guys so much for understanding! I love you guys!

Connors P.O.V

I sat on the park bench with my chin in my hands and thought about Bella. She's all I had on my mind. I've never experienced anything like this before.

"Um excuse me, are you all right?" I was pulled out of my daze and looked up.

"Oh, umm, yeah. I'm okay. Just thinking about stuff." I said turning my head back to the gorgeous scenery.

"Do you mind if I sit?" Said the girl. Her blonde hair flew in the wind complimenting her dark blue eyes. She wore a red sundress with a white jacket.

I scooted over so she could sit. "Thanks" she said. "is there anything I could help you with?" She said pushing her hair aside.

"It's just relationship problems. That's all, I wouldn't want to bore you with my problems."

"I can listen, I'm not in a hurry." She said looking up from her hands to me.

I told her everything that has happened in Bella and I's relationship and about Kian too. She seemed very nice and understanding about everything I told her. I didn't usually vent to strangers but I really needed someone to talk to.

I finally finished telling her everything on my mind and let out a deep sigh. We sat in silence for a while before she spoke.

"I'm sorry to hear that. If there's anything I could to to help you, please let me know." She said putting her hand on my thigh.

I felt my face get hot and turn red. I didn't move or anything until I remembered Bella.

"Connor?"

Bella's P.O.V

I walked back to my house and hopped in the car.

On my way home I realized something. I have to go talk to Connor. I choose him, I want to be with him.

I hopped in the car and drove to the only place I knew Connor would be. I hopped out of the car and closed the door. I walked through the entrance and check every park bench along the walk way. Finally I saw Connor sitting on the bench WITH ANOTHER GIRL. I walked closer to get a better look and saw the girls hand on his leg.

"Connor?" I said walking up to them slowly. He pushed her hand off of his leg and stood up. Tears started to come down my face.

"Bella, please, this isn't what it looks like." He said taking a step toward me.

"Really? Because this is exactly what it looks like to me." I said taking a step back.

"Bella please come here let me explain." he said taking another step toward me.

"No Connor, We're through. And to think I was coming over here to say that I choose you. I was coming here to say I loved you." I said tears still slipping down my cheeks.

"Wait Bella please come back, I love you." I turned around and ran out of the park. I got in my car and drove. I didn't care where I drove, I just kept driving. Driving and crying.

After what seemed like hours of driving, the car stopped. I looked at the dash bored and realized it was out of fuel.

"Great." I mumbled to myself. I got my purse and put everything I wanted to bring with me as I tried to figure out where I was.

I got out of the car and started walking with my purse in one hand and phone in the other. After walking for two minutes I started to figure out where I was, until I saw a car pull over in front of me. I ignore the car and kept walking.

"Bella?" I heard a car door open. I turned around to see Kian. I dropped my purse and phone and ran to him. I opened my arms and hugged him around his chest almost knocking him over.

"Whoa Bella, calm down." He said wrapping his arms around me.

I loosened my grip and looked into his eyes as he did the same. "Kian, I love you" I said.

"I love you too." He said closing the space between us until I felt the soft, warm, familiar feeling over his lips on mine.

Okay guys this is the end of the book. Please give me your feed back or anything. Let me know if you want me to write a sequel. Love you guys so much!!!!

ABBY