Chapter 40

Bella's P.O.V

Connor was extremely cool about this whole going out to lunch with kian thing. Wow, that went better than I thought.

I walked upstairs to get ready and did my regular routine. I didn't feel the need to do anything special, we were just friends anyway. I put on some light washed Jean shorts and a maroon tank.

I walked downstairs and looked at the time, it was around 11;45. We don't really have to leave till 12. I sat on the couch next to Connor and watched tv with him. He seemed a little quiet almost like he was giving me the silent treatment.

"Is everything alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said. I could tell he was lying. He stared at the tv blankly, almost as if he was in a trance.

"Connor, if you don't want me going I don't have to go." I said, I had a feeling it was about lunch with kian and I.

"No, no, it's fine I don't want to keep you from going. I'm sure you'll have a great time." He said still not breaking eye contact with the tv. I knew he was still mad. I decided to just leave him. I've learned just to leave him alone when he's angry.

I sat on the couch with him for a while and noticed the clock said 12:13. We are going to be late for lunch.

"Connor, I'm going to be late. Can we leave?" I said.

"Yeah, you get in the car, I will be out in a second." He said moving his eyes from the tv to the carpet.

"Okay." I said. I'm starting to feel guilty about going to lunch. I would hbe never said yes if I knew he was going to act like this.

I got up from the couch and walked to the front door, turning around to see Connor in the same position as he was when I got up . I shook my head and walked out the door getting in the car.

Kian's P.O.V

I'm excited to go to lunch with Bella. I haven't seen her for a week and have been starting to miss her. I got dressed in my new clothes I got for this occasion and fixed my hair.

I walked down stairs and checked my phone. That's weird a call from Sam.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey Kian, I haven't seen you in a while and was going to lunch at that new taco place. Want to come?" He said. That's weird that's where Bella and I are going.

"Umm I'm going to lunch there anyway with a friend you can join if you want." I didn't really want to him to join, but I felt bad cause I haven't seen him in a while.

"Really, ok I'll see ya there." He said hanging up.

I texted Bella if it was ok if sam came too. she said it was ok. I kind of wanted it to be just me and her. I wanted to catch up and apologize for what I've done. I made my way to the new restaurant on the boardwalk and called Bella.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been getting really lazy with this. I really want to keep writing but it's been getting hard. If you notice me slacking you know why. I want to end this story soon and maybe start a sequel or a different one. Comment your opinion. Anyway if there is anything you would like to see or anything doesn't seem right just tell me I'll be happy to change it. If you are still reading here comment "dog". Anyway love you guys so much!!!

~ABBY