II

As you have probably already guessed, he did not rest. He kept on pushing himself and danced until he saw black spots and everything around him started to spin.

The swelling and the pain on his ankle did not decrease. It's quite the opposite.

Whenever the members would be asleep, he would silently sneak out of their shared room to get himself a cool pack to put it on his sprained ankle. Sometimes when it was too painful to bear, he would also take some painkillers. Not that it would permanently help, but at least it helped him deal with it for a small amount of time until he had to go to the upcoming dance practices.

He did pretty well, hiding his pain and keeping his hyungs from worrying.

He rather wanted them worrying about the concert than about him.

So it went on like this.

BTS having dance practices with Jungkook trying his best not to show any pain.

Every night, sneaking out to get a cool pack and painkillers.

Everday enduring the same pain and hardships.

Until his ankle finally managed to heal. The whole healing process was pure torture for the young boy. But why would he complain? It was his choice after all.

But this was not the last time that something like this happened. It would happen again and again.

And the members would always brush it off. The more often it happened, the easier was it for them to brush off, considering how Jungkook always assured them that everything was alright and they didn't need to worry.

Jungkook nearly fainting during a concert because he overworked himself:

„It's ok hyung. I'm just very sleepy. Didn't sleep a lot last night. I was too excited."

Jungkook falling down the stairs and landing on his arm (resulting in multiple bruises):

„Don't worry, it's perfectly fine. Nothing's hurting."

Jungkook dislocating his shoulder while trying to move some heavy furniture while they were moving into another building:

„I just have some bad muscle pain, don't worry. It'll get better soon. Let's just hurry so we can go rest in our new home. Who do you think I am? I'm the Golden Maknae of Bangtan, of course, I can still carry this box."

Jungkook having to vomit, having a fever and feeling completely out if it because he caught the flu:

„It's nothing. I probably just ate something spoilt."

Jungkook doing everything else while looking completely exhausted, tried and ready to pass out:

„Just go and rest already. I can take care of myself. I'll manage."

And there are many more of those incidents. But Jungkook is, as you have already noticed, very stubborn and persistent about not making his members worry.

Whenever someone else is in pain or tired, he forces them to rest and makes it his duty to make sure, whatever they were doing before, would be finished by him. But whenever someone else would try to do that to him, he would immediately shut them down and continue with his tasks.

And that resulted in the current situation we are now going to face.

__________________________________

So, this was it.

This was the last chapter for now.

The next one will be written in the current timeline and more detailed.

I hope you enjoyed the last few chapters which were only written to explain the situation occurring. Hope you don't mind though.

And from here on, I want to warn you:

This fanfiction is not going to have a happy ending (A happy ending is not planned at least), so if you are expecting one and can't handle a heartbreak, please don't read this fanfiction.

I just want you guys to be able to enjoy this fanfiction without bringing your hopes up, just for it to be crushed (just like Jungkook mind) at the end of everything.

But back to what I was about to say:

This fanfiction might take a while to finish, considering that you can't just snap your fingers and poof everything went down the drain. No, that is not how this works.

I want to be able to explain and describe in detail how Jungkook mental health develops from time to time. I want you to be able to understand and comprehend how his mindset starts to change.

And that can't be done by writing the chapters halfheartedly or as if I was in a serious rush.

That's all I wanted to say. For now.

Hope you'll enjoy this Fanfiction anyway!

Ahlpa