X

As expected, the video that was published by Bangtans Golden Maknae blew up in mere seconds.

Everyone saw it. Every news station wrote about it. He received nothing but praises. But everything he felt wasn't all that good.

Reading through all the kind and assuring tweets from ARMYs, he couldn't help but only see the ones bashing him, telling him how talentless and unnecessary he was.

Saying that he was sad was the understatement of the century. He was devastated. Didn't know what to do or how to continue.

Am I really that talentless? Am I just a waste of time and space?

Usually, if he had asked his hyungs, they would for sure say that he was wrong. But he wasn't talking to his hyungs. He would never worry his hyungs with silly things like these.

Yes, you are.

Jungkook sighed shakily and ran his slightly trembling hand through his hair while squeezing his eyes shut.

He leaned deeper into his chair while spinning around.

If I run head first into a cement wall without stopping, will I stop hearing that voice?

He held his hopes high, but we all know that he wouldn't do that. He wasn't that desperate yet.

But one thing was for sure: he found a solution of how to avoid meeting that masked figure in his dreams — just staying awake as long as possible.

Screw sleep, screw health, screw everything. It's worth it. Hopefully.

But enough with all of this. The young adult slowly opened his eyes only to look at the clock. 7 AM.

It was about time to stand up and meet his group members. He let out a heavy sigh before reluctantly standing up from his comfortable chair and walking up to his closet to get fresh clothes.

He crouched down to pick up his grey Joggings but was stopped by a searing pain shooting through his spine, forcing him to sit down immediately.

Not only did his back suddenly hurt, but his head too. The sudden pain was massive.

He felt like he was hit by a truck, right at his back, resulting in him falling head first onto the ice cold pavement.

His blood splattered everywhere and slowly formed a warm puddle underneath him while the inside of his body shut down completely and turned cold.

His lips quivering, his eyes unfocused, and his body unmoving. As if the gods liked everything to be cliché, it began to rain heavily. His blood got washed away, as well as his tears.

He was alone — none of his hyungs where by his side. There was no human being anywhere near him. No one to help him. He was completely alone.

You are going to die alone.

He slowly and painfully tried to focus on the figure, not all that far away from him. His eyelids were getting heavier with every passing second, and his head wouldn't stop spinning. But that didn't prevent his mind from recognizing the figure.

That all so familiar coat and the unforgettable mask, he tried to avoid the last hours.

Jungkooks eyes widen, and he would have run, wasn't it for the fact that he couldn't move an inch and was still slowly bleeding out on the pavement somewhere in Seoul.