XX

!!!Read at own risk. Please stop anytime you feel uncomfortable or unwell.

Dm me if you need someone to talk to.

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

________________

„What do you want to talk about?" Jungkook stuttered nervously.

He was now completely alone in a meeting room with Kim Byung-Chul, the one person he never really expected to meet after getting into Big Hit.

But well, he also never thought that he'd be going paranoid at any point of his life.

A lot of unbelievable and unexpected stuff had been happening nowadays.

„Well, Jungkook-ah, I'm sure you remember who I am?"

Would it be wrong to lie?

No.

The voice said no, so he is going to take it as a yes.

„...yes, I actually do."

„Hm, so why didn't you greet me?"

He neither sounded mad, offended nor by any means irritated. Byung-Chul seemed to be genuinely curious.

It wouldn't hurt to answer, would it?

„Well, I didn't see you at first. And when I recognized you, we were already in the middle of recording. Talking of which, why are you here?"

If this talk went the way Jungkook expected it to go, at the end he would be one of the only few to know the real reason behind this Run BTS! Episode.

Do you really want to know though?

Of course, I want to know. Why else would I ask?

Well, just keep in mind, I warned you.

„Well, Jungkook, has Hyun visited you?"

A frown appeared on the younger's face. He was about to ask how the other knew, but then he remembered that Byung-Chul and his Hyung were best friends since what felt like elementary school. He should have expected his Hyung to tell his best friend.

So without saying anything, Jungkook just nodded silently.

„I would give you an answer to your question, but your Hyung asked me not to tell you." Doctor Kim said with a soft voice.

But it just caused the frown on the maknae's face to deepen.

„But Hyung-"

He didn't come any further because he got the answer he longed for. Well, kind of.

„I can't tell you much, just know that we needed to spread awareness because someone close to your brother is suffering from a mental health disorder at the very moment."

That was not what he had expected. Maybe something similar, but definitely not that.

Jungkooks hands twitched with the urge to clench his hands together tightly. He knew he had to be very careful talking to this person. Not only could this person read him like an open book and force him to seek "help," but he could also tell his brother and his band members about this.

See, I told you. You are fucked. Why don't you ever listen to me?

„Do I... Do I know that person?"

As he asked that question, his hands began to tremble slightly, and he subconsciously started to fidget. Of course, that didn't go unnoticed. Even though Byung-Chul knew exactly what was going on, he decided not to say anything. Jungkook seemed to be fighting a lot with himself already.