XXIII

!!!Read at own risk. Please stop anytime you feel uncomfortable or unwell.

Dm me if you need someone to talk to.

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

________________

With every movement, the feeling of his shoulder actually falling off got stronger and stronger.

Jungkook wasn't holding his shoulder anymore. When they've walked a bit further, Yoongi hyung started walking next to him. The younger only noticed when the rapper put his hand on the maknae's back.

Yoongi must have noticed that something was wrong and this was his way of saying "You can trust hyung. Tell us if something's up". But both of them knew that Jungkook would rather run head first into danger than tell anyone anything about his worries.

The small gesture was what counts. It showed that someone still cared. And that was enough for the maknae to keep going, to keep pushing and to keep enduring.

It low-key reminded him of October 08 2016 when he cushioned Kim Seongjoo's fall at the 2016 DCM Festival Music Awards. With the exception that it was his right shoulder this time and that he didn't save anyone's life.

Life is cruel.

When they arrived at the check-in, the staff assured that they'd take care of the documents and the tickets so their managers took them to have breakfast.

But it was still too early to even think about what exactly they wanted to eat. In this haze, they would eat anything and everything their manager would give them.

But because each manager wanted to eat something different, they ended up splitting the group.

And as fate wanted it, Jungkook was dragged away by Hobeom hyung. Alone. Opposite the direction of the shops and fast food chains.

„Hobeom hyung? Where are we going?"

No answer. Silence.

You knew you wouldn't get an answer. Who would even answer someone as pathetic as you, getting hurt by the slightest tug?

It wasn't just a tug. Everyone deserves an answer from time to time...

They passed many people. Most of which were taking pictures, many screaming and some just staring after them.

But neither of them really bothered to do anything about it. They just kept going.

After some time they arrived in front of the VIP lounge of the airport.

Did he drag me here by mistake?

He can't have wanted to take someone like you (me) here.

Jungkook opened his mouth to voice his doubts, but before he could even utter a single word, his manager just walked straight to one of the rosé colored velvet sofas.

Not wanting to be left standing there alone, the young adult followed the elder reluctantly.

Everything was so fancy. It was fancy enough for Jungkook to feel uncomfortable. Just one look at the neatly organized magazines on the marble table and he knew instantly that he would be doomed if he was to even slightly scratch anything in this area.

It wasn't that he couldn't pay for the possible damage. In fact, he had a black card. So he was more than capable of paying. It was just that he couldn't stand the thought of even damaging anything.