XXVI

!!!Read at your own risk. Please stop anytime you feel uncomfortable or unwell.

Dm me if you need someone to talk to.

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

________________

As they hurriedly walked out of the airport, they didn't have time to stop by and greet the paparazzi.

Not because they wanted to get to their hotel as fast as possible but because they didn't necessarily want to get mobbed by the crowd.

But as they passed the crowd, they were surprised to find that ARMY had started a new project.

Everywhere they looked were purple ribbons and purple signs with rules listed. A group of ARMY with purple T-shirt's were holding ribbons together, preventing anyone from passing and mobbing them. The organization of ARMYs was called the "Purple Ribbon Army."

It was a huge surprise and a relieving one at that. But that didn't change the fact that they still needed to face the paparazzi and reporters trying to snap a photo of them.

It also didn't make Jungkook's nauseousness disappear. As happy and relieved as he was, it still didn't help at all.

Did he really just come down with something before their big performance?

But why now of all times?

Was this karma for not being good enough?

You certainly aren't good enough.

Jungkook was deep in thoughts when Taehyung tapped him on his shoulder, which, might I add, wasn't such a good idea.

It was a rather bad idea because of his untreated shoulder.

The slight tap alone caused the younger to snap out of his thoughts and flinch due to the sudden spike of pain rushing through his shoulder.

Maybe I really should have taken the cool pack offer...

No, you really shouldn't.

„Kook-ah, I'm sorry if I startled you, but would you mind sitting at the back? I don't feel so well, and Sejin hyung suggested sitting in the passenger seat."

Of course Jungkook minded. He also wasn't feeling well.

Correction: He wasn't well. He wasn't even close to being well.

But he couldn't have said that, could he?

You don't want to make your hyung sit in the back while he is obviously not feeling well, do you?

What kind of maknae would make their hyung endure uneasiness just because you want to sit in the front?

Can't you for once in your existence be a little bit less awful?

„No hyung, I don't mind. You can sit in the front..."

Things like these always came easy to him. Giving his up seat for his hyungs. Being last just so his hyungs didn't need to wait. Showering with cold water so his hyungs could use the hot water. Eating less so others could eat more. It was a long-lasting routine no one ever seemed to notice.

It is quite sad if you asked me.

As everyone got into the provided cars, Kook reluctantly went to sit at the back next to Hope, who smiled at him reassuringly as if he knew something was up.

It didn't make the maknae feel any better, but it did lift his mood a bit.

After a little while, they drove off into the direction of a news station which he didn't even know the name of. Whoever had the brilliant idea of having an interview right after they landed deserved a kiss. With a fist. Right in the face.