Chapter 1

ABAGAIL stared at her eyebrows in Daniel's cars mirror as he picked up their food from the fast food place. Sh knew she had just recenty plucked them, but there was one hair she must have missed. The said hair in question mocked her in Daniel's rearview mirror.

The car door opened, signalling that her mate was back, but she didn't drag her eyes away from the one hair she didn't seem to have removed. She could feel it mocking her. Ruining her perfectly styled brows.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Daniel asked. He didn't appreciate the lack of enthsiasim she didn't give him as he placed the warm bags into her lap, pressing his nose to her temple. An eskimo kiss of sorts. She loved it when they were a sweet playful.

"I need my tweezers," She grumbled, rumaging through her school bag for her things. The food balanced on he lap, but it could wait until she dealt wither eyebrow. The single hair throwing off the whole natural order of her face, In Abagail's opinion.

Daniel furrowed his own eyebrows, watching as Abagail held her torture device infront of her, shuffling closer to the mirror she got ready to pluck it from her face.

"Let me do that for you," Daniel said, gently taking it from her hands. Staring at those amazing eyebrows, he found the single hair she was angry with.

"You sure?" She grinned, leaning towards him so he could do it.

She loved this. Being looked after. Being with Daniel. Absolutely anything and everything with him was exciting. This is what she had to get used to. Being happy.

"Have some faith," He said, snorting. Staring intently at her forhead, hands gently cupping her face, he singled the hair out.

It had been months, but she still hadn't gotten used to him missing his thick rimmed glasses. She couldn't snatch them off his face so he couldn't see.
And it meant she had to change his name in her contacts.

From Thick-rimmed hottie to Wolf-dick.

She had never seen Daniel turn so red when he had seen it. Nor anyone so pale when Caden had seen it, he pretended to throw up under the table.

So many things had changed, all because Daniel's Dad. Who was locked up in an institute for supernatural criminals.

But still so much had stayed the same. Like their mate bond. Their reltionship.

She was ripped from her thoughts when Daniel yanked out her eyebrow, she closed her eyes and let out a growl. No matter how many times she did it, it still stung.

"Sorry," Daniel apologized, pressing a sweet kiss to her pouted lips.

Forgiven, she said gently through their mindlink.

She picked the tweezers from his outstretched hand, and placed it back in her bag. They had no need for it now. The single piece of hair was now gone.

She could feel his stare on her. "It's supposed to go red, don't worry," She chuckled, kissing the back of his knuckles. His shoulders relaxed instantly as he put both hands on the steering wheel, like a good boy. "Where are we going to eat?" she asked, hugging the food in her lap. Her stomach growled in anticipation, begging to rip into the bags. But she'd have to wait.

"Lake," He answered with a grun. He watched the slow, sweet smile spread across her face, mirroring his own.

Ever since she had taken him to her pack, he had loved the place. He had told her he was incorporating some of the places into a painting. He procrastinated more than she even thought was possible, once again refusing to let her see his latest work.